As Our Lives Change

[AN] Chapter contains a homophobic slur.

POV is third person.

"Can you quit moving so much? I can't sleep," Yoongi whispers, annoyed.

"Well, if you would get your knee out of my back, maybe I would stop moving," Jimin responds, equally annoyed.

"I've been up against the wall the entire night. You're imagining things."

Jimin lets out an irritated sigh. "I'm sleeping with Tae tomorrow night."

"Good."

He flips around so that he can face Yoongi. "Why're you being mean to me?"

Yoongi shakes his head. "Sorry, Jimin-ah. I'm just grumpy from jetlag."

"I can sleep on the floor with Jin hyung," he offers. "Or squeeze with Jungkook and Namjoon hyung on the futon if you want."

"No, no. You're fine. Here, scoot closer to me."

Jimin turns back over on his side and Yoongi presses his front up against Jimin's back so that they're in a spooning position. Yoongi then drapes his arm over Jimin's waist.

Not even five minutes later, Jimin says, "Hyung?"

"Hmm?"

"I have to go to the bathroom."

Yoongi tightly grips Jimin's t-shirt out of frustration. "Are you serious? I just got comfortable."

Jimin nods.

"Fuck. Okay, go."

"Come with me. I'm scared."

"It's right up the stairs. Go."

"Hyuuunnggg," Jimin whines.

The older man groans but complies. The two tiptoe over to the bedroom door, careful to not stir the others or step on Seokjin who is completely sprawled out on the floor.

Jimin twists the knob, his face scrunching up at the sound of the creaky door. He walks a few feet towards the stairs and that is when he sees it.

Jungkook on top of Namjoon.

And they're making out.

"What-"

Jimin slaps his hand over Yoongi's mouth and shoves him back into the bedroom.

"Why did you do that?!" Yoongi asks angrily once Jimin removes his hand.

"Jungkook-ah and Joon hyung are playing tonsil hockey!"

Yoongi raises an eyebrow. "Jungkook and Namjoon? No way in hell."

"See for yourself."

He rolls his eyes and goes for the door. He silently exits the room to check if Jimin is actually telling the truth.