Boy with Luv

Jungkook's POV:

I hook up my phone to the aux cord, opening the Melon app to play "This Is Us Colliding" by Talos. 

"Do you know this one?" I ask as I scroll through my playlist to add the next song to the queue. 

No response.

I peek over to the passenger seat to see a snoozing Audaire. I chuckle at the sight. It's quite amazing how fast she was able to fall asleep. She's only been sitting there for maybe thirty seconds. I reach across her, careful not to wake her, and I buckle the seatbelt.

I stare at her for a while, taking in her beauty; watching her chest rise and fall with every slow, deep breath she takes. I do not believe in a god, but if he is real, how did he manage to craft such a gorgeous human being? And why did he give me the honor to have Audaire in my life? What did I do in my past life to deserve her? Why did he not keep her for himself? I didn't think the concept of perfect existed on Earth, and if it did, it wouldn't be during my time here. But Audaire exists. 

This world is fucked up; however, she makes it a little bit brighter and a lot more endurable.

I tuck a piece of Audaire's wild, wavy hair behind her ear, letting my fingers travel to the side of her face, caressing her smooth cheek. She complains nearly every morning before work about her hair, never getting it to work in her favor. That's her opinion though. I love it, personally. It's just one additional thing that makes her exceptionally beautiful. I have to catch my breath each time she walks into the room.

"Our love bore the wildest sea

"Our love bore the wildest sea. If I could too, then I'd take it all back," I sing to her in a hushed tone. "...This is us colliding."

I take Audaire's hand in mine, pressing a soft kiss to her knuckle. "Saranghaeyo."

***

Back to Audaire's POV.

"Jagiya?"

"Jagiya~"

I rub the sleep out of my eyes, the light from the garage blinding me soon thereafter. I have to blink a couple of times in order for my vision to adjust. I don't recall falling asleep on the way home. All that running and...other activities must've worn me out. I attempt to exit the car when a sharp pain occurs in the lower half of my body.

"Shit," I hiss.

"Are you alright? What's wrong?" inquires Jungkook, worry thick in his voice.

"God damn, it feels like I rode a horse all day."

Jungkook clears his throat, a cocky smirk on his face. "Yeah, well."

"Gross!" I laugh. Once I'm able to stop giggling, I ask, "Will you carry me in?" 

I jut my bottom lip out, giving him the best puppy-dog eyes I can pull. He rolls his own endearingly before scooping me out of the car, bridal style. "Such a big baby," he croons.