Run

After Namjoon's last message, I just couldn't take it anymore.

I had to get away.

Not only physically, but in every possible way I could think of.

As soon as I arrived at my hotel, I popped my Korean SIM card out of my cell phone; I even considered flushing it down the toilet in case I felt the urge to put it back in. However, I didn't. I simply placed it on the bedside table and tried to forget about it.

I went on to delete all social media except for Snapchat so my family could get still ahold of me while I figured out what to do next. Snapchat is rarely used here, and by only keeping that, I wouldn't have to worry about the members trying to contact me.

Now, there's nothing.

No texts. No calls. No BTS.

Nothing.

[AN] I thoroughly enjoyed reading all of your theories in the previous chapter! A lot of you caught that Yoongi's message was the only one that wasn't read

[AN] I thoroughly enjoyed reading all of your theories in the previous chapter! A lot of you caught that Yoongi's message was the only one that wasn't read. That is because Audaire took her SIM card out before she had a chance to see it, which has now been explained above.

The major thing that wasn't fully caught, though, was in regards to their one-year anniversary. In the chapter "Don't Leave Me", Audaire mentioned to Yoongi, "Big day tomorrow, huh?" Her words were referencing that the next day would be their anniversary and implied they all had plans for it. But then shit hit the fan, of course.

Anyway, Yoongi's text was sent sometime after midnight which would've officially made it their anniversary day.

I hope that cleared some things up, however, there are still more mysteries to be uncovered. See you in the future ;)