Bustling Sounds and the Deafening Quiet

"Yoongi hyung, I-I don't know what to say," mumbles Taehyung.

A dry laugh escapes his lips. "What even is there to say?"

"I have no idea except that I want to apologize if I came off insensitive. I didn't realize everything that had happened between you two."

"Still waters run deep."

"Right," he nods, still a bit speechless. "Um, if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here, okay? You don't have to suffer in silence."

"Thanks, Tae. We should get back to others, yeah?"

He agrees. "Lead the way."

They swim away from the buoys to rejoin their group. The members and Audaire are splashing and playing around like they had been when Taehyung and Yoongi left to chat.

"Hey, you guys wanna have another chicken fight?" Jungkook wonders.

"No, thanks," Jimin answers. "I don't want your balls on the back of my neck."

"Why? You like them in your mouth any other time."

Jimin gasps. "Jeon Jungkook! How dare you speak in that manner. There's a lady present!"

Audaire lifts a brow. "You mean Jin?"

Seokjin cocks his hip out to one side as his wrist falls limp. "Who, me?"

"And you swear you're not gay," Jimin snorts. "That wrist is a dead giveaway."

Namjoon jokingly scoffs. "How stereotypical of you."

"I can't with you guys," laughs Audaire. "Y'all are wild tonight."

"Is Jungkookie wild because he lost his ass virginity?" questions Jimin.

The corner of Namjoon's mouth quirks up and Jungkook's jaw drops. "Hyung!"

"What? I was just asking."

"No, that's not why!" he states. "And stop hanging out with Yoongi hyung!"

"Ah, so that explains you walkin' funny," Audaire comments.

Seokjin cackles loudly, losing his balance and almost diving headfirst into the water. Jungkook looks over to Namjoon. "Am I really walking funny?"

Namjoon bites his lower lip to suppress a laugh. "I mean, you can definitely tell you got fucked."

"Great," he groans.

"Yoongi-yah," calls Seokjin, "get in on this."

"Get in on what?" Yoongi inquires. He hadn't been paying attention to their conversation. He was too concerned with the millions of thoughts running rampant in his mind; thoughts that consisted of Hoseok.

"Teasing Jungkook. You're the one he blew, after all."

He gives a fake laugh. "Yeah, right."

Hoseok clocks his bogus reaction. "How's his head game, Yoongi hyung?"

Yoongi's neck snaps in his direction. "It was amazing."

"Oh, was it now?"

"Of course," he smirks, trying to get under Hoseok's skin. "He let me fuck his face and he was down for whatever Namjoon and I wanted to do to him." Yoongi tucks Jungkook's wet hair behind his ear. "He was such a good boy."

Hoseok feels the anger flood his veins with fiery rage. He tries to remain calm and collected though to avoid raising suspicion. However, Yoongi is aware it pissed him off. Hell, that was his whole intention of saying it in the first place. He knows how to make Hoseok squirm. In more ways than one, he might add.