Telepathy

For dinner, Seokjin cooks a large array of seafood. However, since a couple of us aren't seafood fans, he also serves Jeju black pork-a must-have when visiting the island.

The eleven of us eat together in the main house, having a few glasses of wine from the cellar with our meal. Of course, the girls try to persuade me into giving them a glass too, citing that it's a "special occasion." I allow them a small sip of mine, but they find the taste off-putting. They opt for Coke to drink for the remainder of dinner.

"What's on the agenda for tomorrow?" Annalise inquires before picking up a piece of Tess' black pork on her chopsticks.

"There's this rooftop cafe that I wanna take you guys to in Aewol that overlooks the ocean," Jimin replies. "I took Tae there a few years ago and we both really liked it."

"That sounds great!"

"Can we go swimming too?" asks Eira.

"Absolutely," says Taehyung. "It's gonna be thirty-five degrees tomorrow, so I think it's necessary."

Tess looks at me, her eyebrows furrowed. "Imperial translation?"

"Around ninety-five degrees," I answer.

"Oh, yeah. Definitely necessary."

We finalize our plans for the next day and finish our meal. Afterward, the friends return to their house for the night. The members and I clean up the dining room and then relax in the conservatory with another glass of wine.

I sigh contently as I sink into the sofa. "This is the life."

"Isn't it?" Hoseok concurs. "Let's stay here forever."

"I wish we didn't have to go back to work on Monday."

"If we never leave, we never have to work."

"You'd miss it too much," I state. "You wouldn't last one week without practicing."

A breathy laugh escapes his lips. "True."

"Less practice means more naps though," Jungkook comments. "Ain't that right, Yoongi hyung?"

"Exactly," Yoongi agrees. He rests his hands on his stomach, eyes fluttering closed. "I think I'll get a head start on those naps."

Unannounced, Hoseok stands up from the couch and takes off for the living room. Moments later, music blasts throughout the house on his portable speaker. He runs back into the conservatory. "Sorry, Hyung. Now is not the time to sleep."

Yoongi groans. "What're you doing? I thought we were gonna chill for the night."

"Nope," he shakes his head. "Since we all couldn't be together at the club, I'm bringing the club to us." Hoseok reaches out to Yoongi and I. "Come dance with me."

He and I each grasp one of Hoseok's hands and let him lead us to the living room. The other members follow closely behind. Hoseok must've brought a mini party light too because the room is alive with multi-colored luminosity.

"Hobi, this is so cool," Namjoon compliments his same-aged friend.

"Thank you," he grins as he twirls me around. "Go shake your groove thing, Joon."

"If I do, do you promise not to say that again?"

Hoseok shrugs. "Maybe."

"Good enough for me," Jungkook remarks before he begins to dance in the center of the room. Jimin grabs Taehyung's wrist and drags him over to where the youngest is. The maknae line erupts into the "Mic Drop" choreography that has just started playing.