Good Girl

"Everything hurts," I cry out as I faceplant into the couch. "Even my ass is sore!"

"I can massage it for you," offers Taehyung.

Seokjin whacks him in the arm. "Don't be a little perv."

"I'll get you an icepack," chuckles Namjoon.

Hoseok taps my leg, signaling me to scoot over. I lift my face out of the sofa cushion, sitting up properly so that he can take a seat next to me. I lay my head on his shoulder until Namjoon re-enters the living room with the ice pack. I wrap the towel around it so that it doesn't freeze my booty off and proceed to slide it under my bottom.

"Ahh," I sigh in relief.

"Ice your ass and then we should go to your apartment so you can pack. We have an early flight," says Hoseok.

I slump to the side, pretending to be lifeless.

"What's with the theatrics?" 

"Can't hear you. I'm dead."

"You're such a goon," he chaffs. "It won't be that bad."

"I'm too tired to cram shit in a suitcase," I grouse. "And I'm injured."

Hoseok pats my back. "Will you do it if I come over and help?"

I nod.

"Okay, are you ready to go now?"

I exhale loudly in assent. "I suppose."

I remove the icepack from underneath me, handing it to Namjoon. "Thanks for the butt ice. I appreciate it."

He grimaces. "Please never say that again."

"Noted."

***

"Wow, this place is tiny," Hoseok comments, crossing the threshold of my front door.

"My teaching program will only pay rent for a small, one bedroom. But I don't mind. It's just me living here anyway."

"It's cute," he remarks, although I'm unsure if he's sincere. "Where's your suitcase?"

I have him follow me to my bedroom closet and he gets the bags down from the top shelf. It wasn't very smart of me to put them up that high. I'd need a chair to reach them.

Hoseok places the medium-sized suitcase on the floor and puts my carry-on bag next to it. "Alright, let's get to packing."

"Fuck, Hobi," I complain, plopping myself on the bed. "I can't."

It's not that I don't want to, it's that I physically can't. I wasn't lying when I said that to him. I have a lack of motivation due to my ADHD. There are days when I'm not capable of completing a single task. Something as minuscule as packing can feel like climbing Mount Everest. 

"Audaire, you can do it. Come on."

"No," I huff.

He approaches the edge of the bed. "Don't be a brat. Pack your stuff."

I stop looking at him, opting to rest my gaze at the ground, whispering, "Make me."

Hoseok raises my chin with his index finger. "What did you say?"

"You heard me."

"Repeat what you just said."

"I said 'make me.'"

He remains silent. I believe I've struck a nerve. That thought solidifies when he grips the base of my ponytail, yanking it back until I have no choice but to stare into his eyes. "I don't like it when people get mouthy with me. Be my good girl and listen, okay?"