For You, I'd Bleed Myself Dry

"Do you guys have everything? I'd hate for you to lose your stuff," I say, folding up the large blanket. The members and I spent many hours swimming in the lake, lying half-bare in the sand, and conversing about deep topics, specifically topics pertaining to our lives. And now, the sun would rise in roughly thirty minutes. We hope to get home before dawn so that my mother won't worry about where we've been all night. Although I'm an adult, I don't want to scare her with the aspect of the unknown.

"Mhm, we're good to go," Namjoon imparts.

"Okay, great. Let's get moving."

As we're beginning the trek back to the cars, Seokjin utters, "Hey, D.? Why didn't we just park on that road? The walk is significantly shorter."

"And there are fewer sticks to trip over!" Jimin chimes in.

I gaze off into the distance to see the road they're referring to. "Oh, because we'd get arrested."

"Huh?!" the men yell in unison.

"Yeah, you can't be here past midnight. Otherwise, it's technically trespassing."

"Audaire, why'd you bring us here if it's illegal?!" challenges Hoseok.

"The chances of us actually getting arrested are very low."

"But there's still a chance," Yoongi remarks.

"That's why we left our cars where we did. The cops never look there. And if there's no one parked on that main road, they won't come over here. We're fine, guys."

"I can't believe we're breaking the law," huffs Taehyung.

I shrug. "Everyone breaks a law at some point."

"She's right, y'know," Jungkook concurs.

Namjoon shakes his head. "Let's just go before we get cuffed and stuffed."

Jimin giggles. "Ooo, kinky. I like it."

"Of course, you do."

***

POV is third person.

"I'm gonna try to sleep for a couple more hours," announces Audaire. "You should too."

"We will, D. Sleep well," croons Taehyung.

"Goodnight!"

Each member gives her a quick peck and she departs for her bedroom. The boys then begin to walk towards the stairs, yawning as they descend to the basement. Yoongi and Hoseok are the last ones in line to go downstairs, and before Yoongi can even put his foot on the first step, Hoseok grabs the back of his shirt, halting his movement. The others don't take notice, too tired from their extremely long, active day.

Neither man says a word. They just remain frozen in place. Hoseok releases his grip on Yoongi once he hears the bedroom door shut in the basement. And as soon as that door is closed, Hoseok shoves Yoongi into the wall.

"What the fuck was that?" spits Hoseok.

"Okay, one, ow! That hurt. You know my shoulder is fucked up. And two, what are you talking about?"

"That little stunt you pulled at the lake. Saying how well Jungkook sucked you off. 'He was such a good boy'," he mocks. "Are you proud of yourself?"

"Ohhhh, you mean that?" he smirks. "Yeah, I am, actually."

"The hell is wrong with you?"

"Me? I was just finishing what you fucking started."

Hoseok's tongue pokes the inside of his cheek. "What is there to finish? Our relationship? That was done years ago, and now, it looks like this one is gonna end too because of you. But you don't care. This is exactly what you wanted to happen, isn't it?"