Attack on Bangtan

"We've been waiting for almost an hour," groans Alex. "Are those pretty boys always late to meetings?" 

After arriving in Seoul early this morning, the two of us came straight to Big Hit. Neither of us has slept much in the past twenty-four hours, and we also had to get ready in an airport bathroom, so I can't really blame Alex for complaining. I'd kill for a hot shower right now.

"How do you know they're pretty?" I wonder with a small laugh.

"I don't," he claims. "I'm just assuming."

"You've been watching their music videos, haven't you?"

"Me? No," Alex asserts. "That's weird."

"Whatever you say," I joke.

"Seriously though. Are they always this late?"

I shrug. "Depends on their schedule."

"Their schedule was supposed to be cleared until we caught the fucker who's harassing them."

"Then maybe they overslept," I present.

He crosses his arms, grumbling, "At least they got to sleep."

Alex goes on to bitch and moan for the next ten minutes while we continue to wait for someone to show up. Eventually, though, a knock comes from outside the door. We rise to our feet to greet the person, and when he enters, I practically have to pick my jaw up off the floor.

It's Bang Sihyuk.

I quickly force myself to regain composure, and I bow to him.

"Audaire Wilson," he imparts following a reciprocated bow. "So we finally meet."

"Hello, Mr. Bang," I reply, flashing him a tight smile.

"I've seen your photo so many times," Sihyuk mentions. "Getting to see you in person is a nice change."

I give a small nod, that same tight smile still on my lips.

"Well, anywho, I apologize for the delay. The members should be joining us any minute now."

Goody.

"They had an Inkigayo recording at four a.m. today, and it ran a little over," he further explains.

"With all due respect, Mr. Bang," Alex begins, "we told the company to cancel all of their appearances until further notice."

"I can assure you, agents, that Inkigayo is the last of their appearances going forward."

"Thank you," I express. "And if it's possible, we'd like to have a copy of each member's schedule starting from a month prior to when the harassment began."

"Of course," Sihyuk consents. "That won't be a problem."

"We'll also need a list of everyone employed with Big Hit Entertainment. Past and current."

His eyebrows knit together. "Is there a problem with my employees?"

"As of now, no. But in order for our investigation to proceed accordingly, that list will be necessary."

Sihyuk nods in understanding. "I'll have my assistant get it to you by the end of the day." His cell phone then rings, and he excuses himself to take the call. It only lasts a few seconds after which he announces, "The members are here and on their way up."

Less than a minute goes by before the door swings open and a blonde man appears. There wasn't enough time between the phone call and his stepping through the threshold to prepare myself. I can hardly believe he's right here in front of me, five years after accusing me of being unfaithful.