Can We Kiss Forever?

Hoseok continues to press soft pecks to Yoongi's forehead until the sniffling stops. He cards his fingers through the older man's locks. "How're you feeling? Better?"

Yoongi nods. "Yeah. What about you?"

"I'm good," he replies with a light chuckle. Hoseok then places his hand on the side of Yoongi's neck, his thumb resting close to his ear. "Hyung."

"Mhm?"

"Tell me if this is too forward, but can I kiss you?"

"Duh," Yoongi breathes. "I thought you'd never ask."

The corner of his mouth quirks up before he brings Yoongi in. He captures his lips in a sweet kiss, humming at the contact. Yoongi begins kissing Hoseok harder as he craves more from the younger member. He slips his tongue into Hoseok's mouth and the latter moans into the kiss.

He backs Yoongi into the wall once again, but this time, he's careful with his bad shoulder. Hoseok feels incredibly guilty regarding how rough he was with Yoongi earlier. He'll make it up to him though.

God, he tastes so good, he thinks to himself. Hoseok's tongue delves deeper into Yoongi's mouth to try and explore every inch of it. Yoongi then lifts his arms, circling them around Hoseok's neck to pull him as close as he can.

"I've missed you," Hoseok croons against Yoongi's lips. "So fucking much."

"I have always been here."

"Not like this."

The passion the two men have in this moment hasn't been present since their trainee days. Hoseok can sense that passion in Yoongi's touch. The elder member has changed a lot and he wasn't sure if he'd ever have this Yoongi back again. Granted, he's older now. Hoseok is older now. They aren't the same people they were years ago, but Hoseok would be lying if he said he didn't miss that Yoongi at times. Perhaps that's why he said what he did.

"I'm here," Yoongi whispers.

Hoseok pecks his lips. "I know."

"And I'm not going anywhere."

The genuine Yoongi will remain.

"Good

"Good." He brushes Yoongi's hair out of his eyes. "I wish we could stay like this forever."

He giggles. "Kissing?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"Just hit the pause button on the world?"

Hoseok nods. "If I had one wish, it'd be that."

"Better start rubbin' some lamps."

"I'll get right on it," he laughs.

"Actually," begins Yoongi, "hold off on that."

He raises a brow. "Min Yoongi, what are you up to?"

"Oh, nothing," he shrugs, smirking. He leans in to kiss Hoseok again, granting his wish the best he can. His tongue pokes out to enter Hoseok's mouth. Without warning, Hoseok takes Yoongi's tongue into his own mouth, sucking on the slick muscle and freeing it with a little pop.