Stigma

I awaken Yoongi with a few kisses on his cheek. He complains, not wanting to get out of bed yet. It's only six in the morning, so I can't blame him. However, we need to be at the hospital by 7:30.

"Yoongi," I begin in a hushed tone, "you have to get up. We gotta leave soon."

"Nooo," he groans.

"Fine," I huff. "But if your ass isn't dressed in the next ten minutes, I'm dumping water on you."

"Empty threat."

"Don't test me, Min Yoongi."

I head for the kitchen, setting a timer on my phone for exactly ten minutes. While waiting for the timer to go off, Seokjin, Namjoon, and I have a cup of coffee together, during which they reveal to me that they had been intimate on our last night in Jeju. It's quite a shock first thing in the morning.

"You what?!" I exclaim, nearly choking on my hot drink.

Seokjin laughs. "I couldn't believe it either. I actually kissed a man."

"Sounds like y'all did a lot more than just kiss."

"Yeah," he acknowledges, "but I wasn't expecting to enjoy it as much as I did."

Namjoon smirks before taking a sip of his coffee, not saying a word.

"So do you think you genuinely like men?" I ask.

"I do," Seokjin nods. "I've been reflecting on the experience since it happened, and I'm confident now that I like both men and women."

"He's not labeling himself though," Namjoon finally chimes in.

"Right. I don't know what label fits me—if any—but I'm not going to worry about it."

I smile. "I'm happy for you, Jin. I bet it feels good to figure this out."

"If it wasn't for Namjoon, I'm not sure I would have," he imparts. "It's a relief, honestly. Questioning myself was keeping me up at night."

"I'm glad you came to us, Hyung," Namjoon conveys. "Remember what D said the other day? Your burdens are our burdens. You don't have to deal with them on your own."

Seokjin rests his hand on top of Namjoon's. "From now on, I'll come to you guys if something is bothering me."

Just then, my timer goes off. I hit stop and go to the cupboard for a glass. I fill it with cold water and start to make my way out of the kitchen.

"What's with the alarm?" Namjoon wonders.

I wiggle the glass of water. "Showing Yoongi I don't do empty threats."

***

Opening Yoongi's door causes his head to whip in my direction. When he sees the full cup in my hand, he immediately jumps out of bed and sprints to his closet.

"I'm up! I'm up!" Yoongi shouts.

I lean against the doorframe, sipping the water. "Good boy."

"Don't start," he grumbles as he slides on his pants. "We don't have time for me to pin you to the bed and fuck you 'til tears are running down your face."

"Too bad yesterday was the last of it for the next three months. No strenuous activity allowed. Doctors orders."

"I can be a pillow prince," he shrugs.

I playfully roll my eyes. "Get ready and meet us in the living room when you're done."

I then leave and join the other members. Namjoon pours me a second cup of coffee, citing that it will be a long day and I'll need the energy. We're out of Taehyung's favorite creamer, and since he doesn't really like coffee in the first place, he opts for a Bacchus-D.