Pretty Boy

While my initial plan was to go home to my apartment, I ended up staying at the members' house, a strong need for Yoongi to hold me. I believe working on the song brought us closer together and we weren't ready to part quite yet. He makes me feel so safe and even loved in a sense, though we haven't said those three big words yet.

We arrived home late last night, but since Yoongi texted the others telling them that I was coming over, the six men were all sitting in the living room when we rolled in. After going nine days without seeing each other (along with barely seeing each other over the past month), our reunion was a happy one, to say the least.

Yoongi and Namjoon went to the company early this morning. Yoongi left a note on his pillow letting me know where they'll be and that they're meeting with Pdogg, their producer. They should be back this afternoon.

I take a long shower, not in any rush to get my day started. I spend about an hour in there, shivering when the cold air hits my wet skin. I change into a white Champion t-shirt and a pair of black jeans before going to the kitchen for a cup of coffee. Jimin and Jungkook are sitting at the breakfast bar eating their cereal.

"Good morning, guys," I chirp.

"Good morning," they both mumble, their mouths full of Cheerios.

I grab a bowl of cereal as well and join them at the bar. "What're your plans for today?" I inquire, lifting the spoonful of Cheerios to my lips.

"I have today off, so I'm going to play games, I think," Jungkook responds.

"Can I play too?" wonders Jimin.

Jungkook nods and Jimin hops up out of his chair, saying that he's going to get ready first.

"Do you wanna play with us, Noona?" asks Jungkook after Jimin is gone.

"Yeah, I'm gonna do my makeup and then I'll come to your room when I'm done."

"Sounds good," he smirks. The two of us finish eating and chatting prior to going our separate ways for the time being. I return to Yoongi's room where my stuff is, grabbing my cosmetics bag and heading into his bathroom.

As I'm putting on liquid liner, a soft knock occurs outside the door. I open it, finding Jimin standing there with damp hair. "Hi, baby," I greet.

"Hi," he smiles sweetly. "Your eyeshadow looks pretty."

"You don't think it's too much? Too dark?"

"No, it's perfect." He watches me as I swiftly apply eyeliner to my other lid, his mouth ajar and his eyes filled with admiration.

"What're you thinking about?" I ask as I curl my lashes.

"Nothing."

I pick up the mascara. "You're lying."

"Yeah, I am," Jimin giggles. "I'm actually thinking about how I wish the stylist Noonas would let me do my own makeup once in a while. It can't be that hard, can it?"

"Why don't they let you?"

"Probably so I don't go on TV with a fucked up face."

I snort. "Oh my god."

"I mean I get it," he laughs.

"Your face is too pretty though. It'd never look fucked up."

Jimin shrugs one shoulder. "I don't know."

I hand him a brush. "Well, why don't we find out?"

He takes it from me, a grin appearing. "Really?"

I nod. "Go crazy."