Bring it ON

I stretch my arms over my head before rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I glance around the room, my vision slightly blurry due to the throbbing headache.

Fucking hell. I think I'm hungover.

I sit up in bed in order to stretch and it feels like my brain is knocking against my skull.

Yup, definitely hungover.

I then gingerly knead the back of my neck to soothe the achy pain. I must've slept in a weird position for it to be this sore.

The water from the bathroom sink begins to flow from the faucet.

"Hello?" I call out, my voice raspy from the dryness in my throat.

Yoongi steps out of the restroom, coming into my line of sight. He goes to the mini-fridge that resides next to the entertainment center to retrieve a bottle of water. He throws the drink onto the bed, hitting my shin on accident afore pointing to the bedside table. "There's some Tylenol. You're going to need it."

I open the bottle of pills, popping two into my mouth. I unscrew the lid of the water and take a few big gulps, letting the cold liquid soothe my throat. I mutter a small thank you, placing both the bottle and pills on the nightstand.

"I can't really remember anything that happened last night," I disclose, looking down and picking at the skin around my thumb, ashamed.

"I figured you wouldn't," Yoongi responds, sitting down on the edge of the bed, his tone lacking any emotion.

"Did I make a fool out of myself?"

"Well, you called me baby in front of Beck."

I slap my hands over my face. "Oh, god. I'm such an idiot."

"She promised not to say anything about it."

"She's a good person. She won't."

"You better hope not. This isn't the time to make headlines."

I give a curt nod in concurrence.

"Why did you drink when you said that you wouldn't?"

"I honestly only planned on having that one drink I mentioned to Taehyung. Then Beck and I sat at the bar and she bought me one. And a second. And a third. And just...more."

"This is not a vacation. This is business, Audaire."

"I know. It was stupid of me. I should've told Beck no. I should've put work above fun."

"Yeah, you should've."

"I-I'm so sorry, Yoongi."

He sighs but doesn't speak.

"I promise that I won't ruin today for you."

"Can you even get out of bed?" Yoongi wonders with genuine curiosity and faint worry.

"Of course," I state, throwing the covers off of me, swinging my legs to the side, and rising to my feet. "See? I'm fine-Oh, shit."

I sprint to the toilet, falling to the floor and emptying my insides. Yoongi is behind me in a nanosecond, holding my hair back. He whispers comforting words while I continue to vomit.

After twenty minutes, there's nothing left in my stomach. Once I know I'm done, Yoongi draws me a bath, never leaving my side while I soak. He washes my hair too, his touch more delicate than Namjoon's the other night. I presume he's afraid that he may hurt me. However, I'm the one who hurt him.

"I'm sorry," I say as he's applying the conditioner.

"For?"

I pull my knees into my chest. "For everything. Drinking, lying, being hungover, getting sick."