Pretty in Pink

My aunt and Sejin have already made plans for her to visit Korea next month. She'll be staying with him for two weeks. He and Lani seem to have fallen in love in a matter of days. I've never seen my aunt smile so much. The same goes for Sejin. He's really happy.

On the plane, Sejin asked me and the members to join them for dinner one of the evenings she's in Seoul. I told him I'd be delighted to, always wanting to see my family as often as I can.

Upon arriving at the guys' house, I pass out immediately in Seokjin's bed. I only managed to sleep a couple of hours on the flight because I couldn't stop crying. Not from anxiety like usual, but simply from that painful goodbye. The members were exhausted, so they slept. Thank goodness they did. I didn't want them to see me upset after such a fun weekend. It'd kill the joyful mood of returning home.

I feel Seokjin run his fingers through my messy hair. I snuggle closer to his warm, bare chest. His skin is soft, and I can still smell his soap from the shower he took prior to lying down.

"Audaire?" he says in a quiet voice.

"Hm?" I hum groggily.

"You should be getting up soon. We need to pack your things."

"Can I sleep a few more minutes?"

"Baby, you've been sleeping for over twelve hours."

I lift my head. "You're kidding."

"I'm not," he chuckles. "I thought you died once because your breathing was so shallow."

"Did you stay with me the whole time?"

"Of course. I didn't want you to be scared if you woke up and saw I wasn't here."

I press a kiss to his cheek. "Thank you."

Seokjin smiles sweetly and a still minute passes before he speaks again. "Are you...Are you sure you wanna move in?"

"I am," I affirm, nodding. "Are you okay with it? If you're not, please tell me. I can find a new apartment."

He sits up swiftly and cups my face with his palms. They're hot against my skin. "No, no. I want you here. I want you here so bad. I hated when you'd have to leave, and I'd wish you could just stay with me forever. And after today, I never have to watch you walk out the door and count the days until the weekend."

I remove his hands from my face and hold them in my own. I gaze into his dark brown eyes that crinkle from contentment. "I love you and I can't wait for this to be home. Our home."

"I love you too, D." Seokjin rests his forehead on mine. "Let's go get some boxes."

***

"Why do you have so much stuff?" groans Yoongi, heaving up a box of my hair care products.

"You're just weak, Hyung," Taehyung jokes, attempting to lift my packed t-shirts. He grunts loudly and sets it on the floor again. "We'll pretend this never happened."

"Agreed."

"Noona, I'm gonna put this in the car," announces Jungkook holding a box of shoes. "I think all that's left is the dresser in your bedroom."

"You guys head back to the house," I tell them. "I can finish up here."

"No, I'll stay and help," states Seokjin.

I flash him a smile.

"We can all stay," Jimin offers. "We don't mind."

"You've been helping me the whole day. You should go home and rest for work in the morning," I insist. "I appreciate you guys. Thank you."