Look Here

As expected, a video leaked of me pinning that woman to the ground. I later discovered from the articles that her name is Haneul. I find it strange that her name means "heaven" because I've since associated her with a whore out of hell.

Anyway, enough about my personal feelings towards her. Haneul evidently wasn't the one who released the video. A friend was recording her interaction with BTS for bragging rights and uploaded it on their own. The clip garnered millions of views within days. Luckily, the majority of the ARMY fandom was on my side. There were tons of tweets saying how cool I was, calling me a badass, and talking about how they would have done the same thing if they saw Haneul touching Taehyung.

Haneul, however, wasn't pleased with ARMY's reaction; she expected the fans to be on her side. She was gravely mistaken though. The situation obviously backfired and now Haneul is the most hated person in the fandom, not me.

Because she didn't get the response she wanted, Haneul went to Dispatch to complain:

BTS' Bodyguard Assaults Woman?!

Ryu Haneul, a JYP Entertainment employee, claims she was assaulted by a Big Hit bodyguard unprovoked. Miss Ryu comes to us in an arm sling and a pained expression on her face.

"All I was trying to do was congratulate my friend, Kim Taehyung, on his many awards. Then out of nowhere, BTS' bodyguard attacks me and dislocates my shoulder," said Ryu. "It was one of the most painful experiences of my life."

Ryu is asked what should be done about the assault. She replied, "I want an apology."

The interviewer then wonders if that is all she is seeking. Ryu goes on to state that she is also planning to sue the assailant.

We reached out to Big Hit for a response. A spokesperson for the band disclosed, "If Miss Ryu proceeds with her case, we will be countersuing for slander."

BTS' spokesperson continued, saying, "Ryu Haneul and Kim Taehyung are not friends; they do not know each other. Our company's bodyguard was simply protecting the member. Ryu was making Mr. Kim uncomfortable, and our employee handled the situation before it escalated. We are sorry for Miss Ryu's injury and wish her a speedy recovery."

If this is taken to court, you will be the first to know. Stay tuned for updates.

The Dispatch article wasn't well-received either. People still aren't in support of Haneul. Sejin is under the impression that Big Hit's promise of countersuing will scare her into dropping the case where things can be settled outside of court. The company will likely just pay for her hospital bills and call it a day.

By the time I have calmed down from this whole ordeal, my aunt Lani, Annalise, and her friends are due to arrive in Seoul. Sejin and I drive to Incheon International Airport at six in the morning to wait at baggage claim for them. Their plane lands a little after seven.

Spotting her boyfriend, Lani immediately runs over to Sejin and engulfs him in a warm hug. He pulls down his mask to give her a small peck. She then embraces me. "It's only been a month and I've missed you like crazy."

"I've missed you too, Aunty," I grin into the hug. When we pull away, I have yet to see my sister. "Anna isn't with you?"

"She and the girls are using the bathroom," Lani enlightens me.