Belts and Butterflies

"Noona, are you coming?" asks Jungkook after I come to an abrupt stop.

I couldn't move even if I wanted to. Namjoon has a death grip on my t-shirt. I know I should be nervous. However, the excitement pools in my stomach. I have no idea what he has in store, but it gives me butterflies. My heart skips a beat at the thought of what lies ahead.

"H-How about I meet you guys for breakfast in the morning? I'll have room service delivered. My treat."

"Yeah, that'd be nice. Sleep well, Audaire," Jimin tells me.

"Sweet dreams, guys."

I watch the three boys as they go into their room across the hall. They give me one last wave before shutting the door. After they're out of sight, Namjoon pulls me in by the shirt until my back is flesh to his front. He holds me there, not saying a single word.

I take the initiative and speak first. "Is everything okay?"

No response.

"A-Am I in trouble, Joonie?" I wonder, trying to sound sweet and innocent.

"Why don't you tell me?"

"Hobi promised not to tell!"

A devilish smirk appears on Hoseok's lips. "I didn't promise anything, pretty girl."

"You said if I packed well, you wouldn't tell him."

"I had to. You were being bratty."

I stick my tongue out at him. 

Childish, yes. But that's all I could come up with in the moment.

Yoongi raises his hand. "Um, did I miss something?"

"Yeah, what's going on?" questions Seokjin.

"It's a long story," I respond.

Hoseok gestures towards the door. "I think we should leave Namjoon and Audaire alone."

"I want a cigarette anyway," says Yoongi. "Just text one of us when you're finished with...whatever you're about to do."

When they're gone, I turn to Namjoon. There's hunger and need behind his beautiful, dark brown eyes. His jaw is tightly clenched, something he does when he's concentrating, frustrated, or angry. I have the urge to reach up and caress his face in order to calm him, though I don't dare to move. 

"N-Namjoon," I stammer, "I'm sorry for being bad when I was with Hobi. I promise I won't do it again."

For fuck's sake, can I quit stuttering? I seem terrified

That was a stupid statement. I'm scared shitless.

"Show me how sorry you are."

"How do I do that?"

"Get on your knees." 

My brow furrows in confusion. "Huh?"

"I said on your knees. Now," he demands.

 Now," he demands