Coming Clean

It's as though ice water has been dumped down my back. I'm entirely paralyzed with shock. Yoongi's revelation came like a bolt from the blue. This is the reason for his ire? This is the reason he's refused to speak to anyone for a week? This is the reason he's been living in his studio? This?!

"Why didn't you tell me that when I first asked you what was wrong?"

I'm attempting to tread carefully. I don't want to upset him more than I already have, although it was unintentional in the first place. I mean, how was I supposed to know? There wasn't a single word uttered in regards to that. Yoongi only reacted with anger with everything that I said. I didn't respond to him in the kindest manner either, I'm aware of that. I just wanted to make sense of the situation. That's all I wished for. Maybe now he'll assist me in understanding.

"How could I? You obviously like Jimin. Or Jungkook. Or both. Fuck, I don't know," huffs Yoongi, beginning to pace around the room again. "How was I meant to confess that I'm fucking infatuated with you after you screwed them?"

"I already told you we didn't go that far."

"What difference does it make?"

None, apparently.

"You just ended things with your girlfriend too. I'd be such a dick if I went after you while you're heartbroken."

I swallow the lump in my throat. "She wasn't my girlfriend."

"You loved her though, right?"

"I-I don't know."

"And you have feelings for Jungkook and Jimin, right?"

"Yoongi-"

"Right?!"

I get to my feet, squaring up to his mid-size stature. "Enough! For fuck's sake, just sit down and let me talk."

Yoongi abides immediately. He probably didn't expect me to get in his face. Despite the fact that I only stand five feet tall, I'm quite intimidating when I need to be. Plus, I graduated from the police academy so I can kick ass if necessary.

"Now," I begin, my tone firm, "I'm going to talk and you're going to listen."

I'm coming off as rude, I'm positive of that, but I must get my point across.

"I ask that you do not bring up Misun. She and I are over and I'm fine with that. I'm healing. And you know what? You and the others have aided in that. I've hardly thought of her since meeting you. Did I love her? I don't know. I don't know what love feels like. She didn't treat me as a lover. Like the ones you watch in movies. We were just friends with benefits-" I pause. I loathe that title. Perhaps that's why I was so bothered when speaking with Jungkook. I exhale, repeating, "We were just friends with benefits. You wanna know if I have feelings for Jungkook and Jimin? Well, I do-"

He cuts me off. "See? You get why I had to keep quiet?"

"I wish you'd keep quiet while I finish," I sass.

Yoongi nods, signaling me to continue.

"I like Jimin and Jungkook. But I also like you," I reveal. "Honestly, I think I fell for all of you."

I slap my palm over my mouth, cringing at the sentence I voiced a moment ago. I was going to take that secret to the grave.

God, I need to learn not to blab.

"You did what?"

"Forget I said the last part."

He shakes his head. "I can't."