Disturbing Behavior

In Chicago, Klaus and Stefan are in a clothing store, drinking champagne and waiting for Rebekah who is trying on clothes.

Rebekah walks out of the changing room in a short black dress. She looks at herself and frowns in confusion, “There has to be more to this dress.”

“There's not.” Klaus rolled his eyes.

Rebekah glares at the boys, “So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then.” She scoffed, “You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers.”

“You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing.” Klaus shrugged like it was no big deal.

“And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident.” Rebekah groaned.

“It's dance music.” Stefan said.

“People dance to this?”

“Hmm.” Stefan nodded.

“Are we done?” Klaus looked at his sister annoyed.

Rebekah turned to glare at Klaus, “And why are you so grumpy?”

Klaus cleared his throat, “I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it.”

“I didn't lose it.” Rebekah said, “It's just been missing for 90 years.” She looks at Stefan, “So what do you think?”

Stefan nods, “I like it.” She doesn't seem satisfied, “What? I said I like it.”

“I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan.” Rebekah said. She goes back into the fitting room.

Klaus looks at Stefan, “Nice one, good work.”

Stefan shrugged, “You're the one that pulled the dagger out of her.”

Rebekah scoffed, “I heard that.”

“All right.” Stefan said getting up, “I'm going to get some fresh air.”Klaus pours himself some champagne. Stefan is about to go out and sees Katherine across the street. She makes him a sign, so he follows her.

*

Spencer was standing in front of her mirror where all the pictures were put. She looked at the picture of the Hasting Family, of Elli and John holding a single day born Spencer, Allison and her in their cheer uniforms, Elena Bonnie Caroline Spencer and Allison, Damon and her. But as her gaze went to the last picture she traced it with her index finger, it was of Stefan and her at the Founder’s Day Celebrations.

Spencer removed her hand from the photograph and looked in the mirror to see Bonnie standing there behind her. Bonnie was grinning. Spencer squealed, “Oh my god! Bonnie!” Spencer engulfed Bonnie in a big hug. “I missed you.”

“I missed you too, Spencer!” Bonnie said pulling back.

Spencer and Bonnie sat on Spencer’s bed and talked about their summers. Bonnie was with her dad’s side of family. She told Spencer about everything normal they did there and Spencer told her about going back to London.

“So,” Bonnie looked at Spencer, “About Damon.”

Spencer walked to the window, “I don’t wanna talk about it Bonnie.”

“Spencer,” Bonnie said walking to Spencer, “You have to.”

“There’s nothing to talk about,” Spencer sighed. She threw her hands up in frustration, “Elena kissed Damon.” She looked away, “But I shouldn’t care because I broke up with him.”