There Goes the Neighborhood

Miss Gibbon’s House, Anna is going down the stairs. “Hey Beth-Anne.” Anna looks at the vampires, “What are you guys watching? You guys have been watching the same thing the whole time? There are over one hundred and fifty channels. It’s called a remote control. This button changes the channel. Hold it like this.” Anna goes into the dining room and finds Frederick feeding on Miss Gibbons.

Miss Gibbons said, “Did you get enough sweetheart?”

Fredrick smirked, “For now.”

“Anna, are you hungry? Did you want a little?” Miss Gibbons asked.

“No, thank you Miss Gibbons. Why don’t you lie down for a while and get some rest?”

“She’s fine. Aren’t you Miss Gibbons?” Fredrick scoffed. Frederick compels Miss Gibbons.

“Of course I am. I’m fine.” Miss Gibbons is leaving. Anna and Frederick exchange looks.

*

At Matt’s house, “Hey mom! Mom?”  Matt is knocking on his mother’s room door. “Hey mom?”

Kelly opens the door, “What? I’m trying to sleep.”

“I was just making sure you’re alive.” Matt shrugged.

“I’m sorry sweetie. It was a late night. My head is throbbing.”

“I would appreciate it if you wouldn’t bring the party home. And I’m pretty sure the neighbours would appreciate it too.”

“It wasn’t a party, it was one guy, don’t be so judgy.” Kelly smirked.

“Well, I talked to Roberta at the grill and there’s still a bartending position open if you want to … get a job.”

“I figured she’d still be pissed about the last time I worked there.” Kelly smiled sheepishly.

Matt laughed, “I think she’s desperate.”

Kelly nodded, “I’ll check it out.”

Matt smiled, “Yeah?”

“Don’t act so surprised.”

“Well, I mean… I didn’t know how long you planned on sticking around.”

“Well, there’s back rent due.” Kelly shrugged.

“There’s back everything mom.”

Kelly repeated, “Like I said, I’ll check it out.” Someone is knocking on the door, “Who’s that?”

“It’s Caroline.” Matt sees Kelly making a face. “Easy.” Kelly raises her eyebrows. Matt tells Caroline, “Yeah come in!”

Caroline opens the door and enters in the kitchen. “Hi Mrs. Donovan.”

Kelly gets up and leaves the room.

“Hey, ok. Well we’re going to be late. So let’s get going.” Matt said. Matt is going towards Caroline.

Caroline frowned upset with Kelly’s behaviour, “Yeah”

“Hey,” Matt said cupping her face.

“Hey,” Caroline smiled.

“How are you?”

“Good.”

*

Spencer walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, she saw Melissa. She was surprised. Melissa noticed Spencer’s expression and said, “Oh I came back late last night. I’ll be here the day, I have to leave for Philli then. Have got a surgery there.”