162 Candles

Stefan is in the Salvatore Boarding House, asleep in the living room. He wakes up when his book falls from his lap to the floor. He is then aroused by a noise in the house. “Damon?” He gets up and looks around. He hears further disturbance before he is attacked by a vampire. “Lexi!?”

“Hi.” Lexi smiled.

Lexi is physically a very beautiful woman. She had long blonde straight hair, she was tan and had hazel-green eyes. She was also tall and had a very curvy figure. Lexi had been around for over 300 years. She's learned a few things. One of them is to enjoy life and have fun. She is probably one of the most down to earth and "normal" vampires you will ever meet. She is comfortable being a vampire and has no problem socializing with humans. Even as a vampire, life is too short to spend on brooding and dwelling on the past. Live in the present is her philosophy.

“What are you doing here?” Stefan asked.

Lexi embraces Stefan, “How could you even ask that?”

“I missed you.” Stefan said.

“Happy Birthday.” Lexi smiled.

*

Spencer is lying on her bed awake, she looks tired. She didn't really have a sleep after last night's events and after that dream. It just made ehr think, what if Allison knew about vampire? And witches? And that crap. She hated not knowing the full story. And she was curious as to why she could see all these dreams.  

Spencer got up and walked to her table which had a diary on it, she picked up a pen and sat on the red couch and started writing.

'Dear Diary,

Okay, so this is Elena's idea, she thinks she's helping me. She says that I need to write everything down, that it helps. So here I am, writing my feelings down in a diary. Vicki is gone, Allison is gone. Everybody is gone. They are all just dying. Everybody is dying. A few days back, I watched Allison's dead body being lifted into the ambulance. And yesterday, I watched Vicki's body becoming desicated. I saw the look on Jeremy's face. He looked so... broken. And then I felt sad because I realised when people are broken in certain ways, they can never ever be fixed and this is something that nobody ever tells you when you are young and it never fails to surprise you as you grow older. And you see the poeple in your life break one by one. You wonder when your chance is going to be, or if it has already happened.

-Spencer'

*

Stefan and Lexi are kidding in Stefan's room. “Stop. I don't know, some freak shot at me with wooden bullets. I bail in under sixty. And why is a news reporter hunting vampires?” Lexi said.

“I don't know who knows about us. That guy did. There could be others. Do me a favour, while you're here, please be careful.” Stefan told her.

“Why stay? I'm headed to New York for the weekend. Bon Jovi in the Garden. ‘Wanted dead or alive’, it's our theme song. It'll be a blast.” Lexi said.

“Do you think he would actually remember us? That was a pretty crazy weekend huh?” Stefan said remembering the old times.

“We can make him remember us. Come on! Let's go. I mean, what's keeping you here?”

“I told you, her name is Elena.” Stefan said. “And I have actually made friends.”

“Let's hope she's better than the last girl you got all sprung over.” Lexi says holding up a photo of Katherine.

“You didn't even know Katherine.” Stefan takes the photo away from Lexi.

“'Cause if I did I'd kick her ass. Little bitch. Speaking of... where's Damon?”