Bloodlines

Alaric is in his appartment typing on his computer, "I found one. After years of research and study, there it was right in front of me. I was terrified. As I stared it in the eyes, I drove a stake through its heart. I was right about Mystic Falls. There is evil here. I can sense it. Feel it. It's everywhere." Alaric looks away from the screen of the computer to a photo of a young woman lying on his bed side table.

Flashback

Alaric kisses the girl on the photo, her wife, on the forehead. She wakes up.

"Ohhh. It's not even 7:00 yet." The woman said sleepily.

"Which means you shouldn't be awake for at least 6 hours." 

"I hate morning people." She smiled sheepishly.

"I'm going to be home late." Alaric chuckled.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too." Alaric smiled.

Flashback Ended.

*

Damon saw Spencer peacefully sleeping in the passenger seat of his car. It was all his fault, he thought. He shouldn’t have let her leave drunk. But he was too upset that time to think about anything. Logan Fell had told him that there was another way of getting Katherine back. But that traitor had died leaving Damon clueless.

So Damon was taking Spencer with him to Georgia. He wanted to talk to a witch about the tomb. Bree was a powerful witch and Damon was sure Bree had answers.

He felt Spencer slowly awakening. He looked at her and she seemed confused. Damon told her that they were in Georgia and she didn’t believe him.

“Seriously, we are in Georgia!” Damon said.

“Damon! Pull Over!” She yelled.

Damon pulled over and they both got out. But she fell and Damon caught her, again. Suddenly Spencer’s phone started ringing. It was Jason Di’Larauntes. He had been calling for the past 5 hours continuously. Damon glared at his name on the screen.

“That's my phone!” Spencer yelled.

“Here, your boyfriend is calling. Answer it. Before he calls again!” Damon muttered.

Spencer picked up her phone, Damon could hear the whole conversation.

“Spencer! Are you okay? I didn’t see you at Career Night yesterday and you weren’t picking up your phone.” Jason said concerned.

“No I am fine. I wasn’t just feeling well. Um, yeah, my phone died! Sorry.” Spencer sighed. “Did you want anything?”

“Yes actually. Never mind. I’ll meet you at the Grill tonight?”

“Jason, I cant today. I have to meet Elena, I promised her. Sorry,” Spencer said. And a smile made his way on Damon's face. Damon couldn’t understand why her rejecting Jason made him happy. “Maybe tomorrow, I’ll call you,” And then again the smile from Damon’s face faded.

“Yeah chop chop. Lets get in the car. We have to go!” Damon said and grabbed the phone from Spencer’s hand and hung up.

“Why?” Spencer asked unsure.

"We are already this far..." Damon trailed off.

"Damon, I wrecked my car." Spencer said calmy, Damon just stared at her. "This is bloddy kidnapping." 

"Don't you think that's a little melodramatic?" Damon rolled his eyes. Spencer wasn't buying it, "Oh c’mon live a little. Time out okay? 5 minutes. C’mon. All your problems are going to be there when you go back!”