Rose

In the middle of nowhere, A SUV is meeting another car. The man gets out of the car and goes over to the man in the SUV. The man in the SUV is wearing a cap and sunglasses.

“Where is she?” The man in the SUV asked.

“In the trunk, I did exactly what you said.”

“Good, put her in the back.”

The man opens the SUV trunk and then goes to his car. He opens the trunk. Spencer is in it, unconscious. He takes her and puts her in the SUV trunk. The other man sees her in the rear-view mirror and smiles. After putting Spencer in the trunk, he rejoins the man who is sitting in the SUV.

“Thank you for your help.”

“Is there anything else?”

“One more thing.” The man said, “Come closer, please.” The man gets closer. “Closer.” The man gets even closer. Other man takes him, bites him, drinks his blood and then throws him on the floor and drives away. The man lies on the ground, his neck broken and bleeding.

*

Caroline is in her room, preparing for school. Damon’s here. Caroline tells him as she gets ready for school, “So Sarah attacks Tyler and he pushed her away and she tripped and she fell and she hit her head.”

“Does Matt remember anything?” Damon asked.

“Hmm, he thinks he blacked out but I think they were both compelled by Katherine.” Caroline said. Then she looked at Damon and said in a rushed tone, “That’s why I covered for Tyler and said it was an accident.”

“Yeah, I don’t understand that.” Damon said rolling his eyes, “The guy is a tool.”

“Gee, duh.” Caroline scoffed, “Tyler getting blamed for Sarah death just opens up questions that he can’t answer and do you really think that it's a good idea for him to tell his mom he’s a werewolf?”

“Well, no.”

“And that werewolf road leads straight to Vampire Boulevard! I thought I was thinking fast on my feet.”

“Where is your mom?” Damon asked.

“Leading the search party for Aimee Bradley.” Caroline said, “They haven’t found her body yet.”

“Oh, teens today and their underage drinking.” Damon smirked, “Tragic.” Damon chuckled then stopped, “Wait, did you see Tyler’s eyes turn yellow?”

Caroline nodded, “They were more gold with amber highlights.”

“Oh.”

“Can he turn into a wolf now?”

“Only on a full moon but now he has increase strength and who knows what else. I wonder how much Mason told him. Does he know about us?” She doesn’t answer. She’s texting, “Hey! What did you tell him?”

“Nothing, really.” Caroline shrugged, “I don’t think he knows much of anything. He seemed really freaked out and honestly, I felt kind of bad for him.” She leaves her room and goes toward the door.

“He’s got to know something.” Damon muttered.

“Alright, I’ll ask him.”

He rushes over her and catches her by the collar, “No, you won’t Caroline! He cannot know about us. A bite from a werewolf can kill a vampire so don’t be his friend! Do you understand me?”

“I understand.” Caroline said freeing herself from Damon’s grasp, “I’m late for school.”

“Right.” Damon said, “If you want to drop the hint to your mom, that Aimee’s body is at the bottom of a ravine with a cracked spine. Might save your mom some time.” Damon opens the door for her and they both walk out.