Petrova Sisters

Flashback

Bulgaria, 1490. Katherine is delivering a baby. Her mother is helping her.

“Малко по-скъпи, малко повече. Push .... малко повече. Малко повече. Малко повече.” Her mother said. It meant, ‘A little more dearest, a little more. Push.... a little more. A little more. A little more.’ She pushes and screams. She delivers her baby. Her mother takes it. Her father is watching from far. “Тя е момиче.” She said, ‘It’s a girl.’

“е момиче?” Katherine asked, ‘A girl?’ “Моля, майка, нека да я види.” ‘Please mother, let me see her.’ Katherine begged her mother.

Her father’s voice interrupted them , “Жена, не! Какво правиш?” ‘Woman, don’t! What are you doing?’

She gives the baby to her husband. Katherine is crying and begging them not to, “Нека поне да я прегърне веднъж ... само веднъж.” ‘Let me at least hold her once… just once.’

“Забрави! Можете да опозори това семейство.” Her father yelled. ‘Forget it! You have disgraced this family.’ He leaves the room with the baby.

Katherine cries and screams, “Татко, моля те! Не, баща, не!” ‘Father, please! No, father, no!’

“Не Катерина, че е по-добре за нея!” Her mother said. ‘No Katerina, it’s better for her!’ Her mother embraces her.

 Katherine is still crying, “Не майка, моля ...” ‘No mother, please...’

Nikolina is standing and watching the scene, she is crying seeing her sister like this. “Пусни я ... да я пусне Катерина.” Nikolina said. ‘Let her go… let her go Katerina.’

“Моля, мамо ...” Katherine screamed. ‘Please, mama…’

Flashback Ended

*

Damon woke up next to Spencer and as soon as he saw her face a smile came up on his face. He saw her eyes open, “Hey you...” Spencer whispered. But the perfect moment was ruined by Stefan calling on Spencer’s phone. Damon smirked and picked it up.

“Spence, I need you to come at the Boarding House right now, okay? Elena is here too, we need to talk to you,” Stefan said in a rushed voice like it was urgent.

“Calm down, brother.” Damon smirked at how Stefan would get angry at this.

“Damon? Where is Spencer and why do you have her phone?” Damon could swear that Stefan was frowning right now.

“She’s-” Damon started but Spencer took her phone from his hand, and Damon pouted.

“Stefan,” Spencer said. “I’ll explain later, Stef. What was so important?” Spencer asked.

“Come to the Boarding House, we’ll talk there. Okay?” Stefan said and Spencer agreed and hung up.

“We have to go now,” Spencer said waking up.

“Buzz kill,” Damon muttered and got up along with Spencer.

*

Flashback

Nikolina was sitting near the lake that flew through their village. She was throwing stones into the lake while humming a tune. She was so busy in herself that she didn’t really matter about the surroundings.