Friday Night Bites

Spencer was in the car with Bonnie and Elena, driving to school. Elena and Bonnie talked non-stop about Stefan. Apparently, Bonnie didn’t want Elena to date this guy, because she had a "bad feeling". Apparently, Elena and Stefan were a thing now. Bonnie told Spencer about her Grams telling her about Bennett family with the lineage of witches. Elena didn’t care and she wanted Bonnie to like Stefan. Suddenly that guy from last night came and stood behind them, Stefan. Bonnie made some excuse and left.

“Hello, you must be Spencer. Heard a lot about you,” Stefan says holding his hand out. Spencer shakes it. “I am Stefan Salvatore.”

“Hey, nice to finally meet you,” Spencer says looking between Stefan and Elena. “Well, I gotta go, see Bonnie,” Spencer says apologetically. Stefan and Elena nod. “Bonnie! Bonnie!” Spencer calls out. “Talk to me,” Spencer says.

“Its stupid,” Bonnie continues to walk.

“Bonnie Bennett.” This makes Bonnie stop.

“Look, I accidentally touched Stefan and had a bad feeling,” Spencer raises her eyes at her friend, “It was bad bad.”

“I believe you, but Elena is finally happy and I think you should give the guy a chance.”

“You have barely even exchanged a sentence with him,” Bonnie says defending herself.

“Bonnie,” Spencer said.

“Fine I’ll try,” Bonnie said defeated.

*

Spencer walked towards History. This class had her, Matt, Bonnie, Elena and Stefan. But Tanner was really mean.

Spencer walked in and she realised she was a little late she apologised to Tanner. 

"Ms. Hastings it's good to have you back this year, but do us all a favor and come on time next time." Tanner sain. Spencer rolled her eyes and took her seat next to Bonnie. Elena sat in front of Specner and Stefan besides Elena, whereas Matt sat behind Bonnie.

Spencer glanced towards bonnie to see her writing numbers on her book. "8", "14", "22". Spener gave her a questioning look to which she just shrugged.

"World war II ended in... Anyone got anything? Miss Hastings?"

"1945." Spencer said. Tanner nodded.

"Pearl Harbor." Tanner looked around and his eyes fixed on Elena who was talking to Stefan. "Miss Gilbert?"

"Hmm?" Elena looked at Tanner.

"Pearl Harbor?" Tanner repeated.

"Um..." Elena didn't know.

 "December 7, 1941." Stefan replied.

"Thank you, Miss Gilbert." Tanner tried to joke.

"Anytime." Stefan smiled.

"Very well. The fall of the Berlin wall." Tanner looked at Stefan.

"1989. I'm good with dates, sir." Stefan said. Spencer was impressed.

"Are you? How good? Keep it to the year. Civil Rights Act." 

"1964."

"John F. Kennedy assassination."

"1963."

"Martin Luther King."

"1968."

"Lincoln."

"1865."

"Roe vs. Wade."

"1973."

"Brown vs. Board."