House Guest

Author's note- A very Happy Birthday to @Ameliapll  !  

Elena bursts out of the bathroom, pulling on an undershirt. Stefan stands in the middle of his bedroom, buttoning up his shirt. Elena strides quickly over to a chair containing her backpack. “Stefan, we're late for school.”

“Let's be later.” Stefan flirted.

“Stefan, it's school.” Elena giggled, “Remember, that thing that we keep forgetting about?” Stefan comes up behind her and places his arms around her. “Hey!” Stefan turns her around so she is facing him and pulls her in closer.

“School?” Stefan kisses her passionately as Elena giggles. “Doesn't ring a bell.” Stefan growls and picks her up, carrying her over to the bed and continuing to kiss her.

Elena giggles. “Stefan!” Stefan kisses her neck as Elena continues to laugh playfully. They fall down on the bed together. “Stefan! Okay, 5 minutes, only 5 minutes.”

“Five minutes?!” Stefan and Elena continue to kiss passionately.

Downstairs, Katherine is dressed, she's putting on her coat. She is pretending to be Elena. Damon is reading one of Jonathan Gilbert's journal.  “Good morning, Damon.”

He looks at her and pushes her against the wall, “What are you doing here? I told you to leave.”

“What is your problem?”

“You're wearing her clothes? Like that's going to work.” Damon said.

“You think I'm Katherine? Why would you think that? Katherine's in the tomb! Isn't she?” ‘Elena’ said.

He releases her. Stefan arrives, “What the hell's going on here?”

“I don't know, you tell me. Is Katherine in the tomb or not?” She said.

Stefan rushes over Elena and pushes her against the wall, “What are you doing?!” Elena said.

“How could you do this?!” Stefan yelled.

“Stefan, you're hurting me!”

“Stop it, Katherine!” Stefan yelled.

“Stop what?” Katherine said leaning against the door, “It's getting really easy being you.” She smirked at Elena.

Damon, Stefan, Elena and Katherine are in Stefan's bedroom. “What is she doing here?” Elena groaned.

“When we killed Elijah, it broke the compulsion and freed the bitch from the tomb.” Damon said.

“How's that possible?” Stefan asked.

“He's an Original.” Katherine shrugged, “They have all sorts of special skills.”

“I don't want you here.” Elena said. She looked at Stefan, “Get her out of here.”

“You need me, Elena.” Katherine said, “You all do.”

“Like hell.” Stefan scoffed.

“We all want the same thing... Klaus dead. Yet here you all are, running around like chickens with their heads cut off.”

“We don't need your help and we don't want it.” Elena said.

“And that's incredibly stupid of you.” Katherine said, “Spencer needs my help,” She turned to Damon, “Do you know where Klaus is? When he's coming, what he looks like?”

“If you know something, say it or get out.” Damon said.

“Fine.” Katherine said, “Then I'll just go to the grill and have some lunch... maybe Aunt Jenna's free for a bite.”