Under Control

“Why are you doing this to her? You asked me for information and I gave it to you, what else do you want! Please, I beg of you.” Ali pleaded to the unknown man.

“C’mon, love. You have been of great help.” The man said and Ali looked very scared. Spencer was sitting on the chair and her face showed no emotion; almost like she was compelled.

“But why?” Ali pleaded.

“Because she looks like someone I love and I wanted information, for which you helped. And now you know too much so I am sorry. But thank you for your help, Allison.” The man said cupping Spencer’s face with one hand.

“Don’t make her do it, please!”Ali said.

The unknown man just ignored her and asked Spencer to hit Ali with the shovel. Like in the previous dream. It was like this dream was a prequel to the one that Spencer had before.

Only this time Spencer grabbed the shovel and was about to hit Allison when the unknown man whose face could not be seen came in front of her and stopped Spencer from killing Allison. He snapped her neck and a pale Allison fell to the ground.

What information did the man want? And what did Allison find out, for which she had to die.

"Why did you do that?” Spencer asked still compelled.

“She knew too much. She had to die.”

Spencer woke up gasping for air. She hadn’t had this kind of a dream for days now. It still scared her. Infact, it terrified her how her mind could scare her when it wasn't in control.

*

Stefan is doing exercises in his bedroom when Damon enters with a glass of blood in his hands. “Could you turn it up a little bit? It’s not annoying yet.”

“Sorry.” Stefan muttered.

Damon switches off the music. “When are you going back to school?”

Stefan frowned and said, “Soon.” Stefan is on the floor, doing push-ups.

“Oh come on. Just drink already. Come on, this self-detox is not natural.”  He puts the glass next to Stefan.

“Can you get that away from me please?” Stefan said motioning to the blood glass.

“How long did it take you to wean yourself of it the last time you indulged?” Stefan continues doing push ups ignoring Damon, “That's not good.”

“I’ll be fine; it just takes a little bit of time.”

“I don’t get it; you know, you don’t have to kill to survive. That’s what blood banks are for. I haven’t hunted in a human in… God way too long.” Damon said smirking.

“Oh, I’m impressed.” But Stefan’s voice didn’t show that her was impressed.

“It’s completely self-serving. I’m trying to get the town off the trail of vampires which is not very easy considering that there is an entire tomb of them running around.”

“What are we planning on doing about that?” Stefan asked.

“We are not going to do much of anything if you don’t have your strength. There’s nothing wrong with partaking in a healthy diet of human blood from a blood bank. You’re not actually killing anyone.”

“I have my reasons.”

“Well, what are those holier than thou reasons? You know, we never actually discussed this. You know, I'd- I'd love to hear this story.” Damon said. Damon sits down on the couch.