Isobel Part 2

Damon is shirtless and he's playing strip poker with Cherie at Isobel’s house but Isobel is nowhere to be seen. “Oh Oh Cherie, you won again. I hope I’m wearing my good underwear.” Damon gets up and begins to remove his belt.

Isobel walks in to see Damon and smirks, “And it’s just one blast from the past after another. No, no, no.” Damon closes his fly, “Dégage, Chérie.” Cherie gets up and leaves the room.

“It’s good to see you, Isobel. I was just having fun with your naughty little minion.” Damon said.

“How did you find me?”

Damon comes towards Isobel, “Search for the neighbourhood bank owned foreclosures and found the most expensive one.”

“Oh I should have known. You’re the one who taught me that. What are you really doing here?” Isobel asked.

“Well you caused quite a stir, you blew into town. Saw everyone except for the man who made you. I'm a little hurt.” He pouts and leans in towards her.

“I’m so sorry.” She twists Damon's head around, “Did you bring the device?” She disengages.

“Heh. Ow.” Damon reverses the positions, “What are you doing with John Gilbert?”

“We dated a few times when we were young. He was a little bit in love with me.”

“I’m sure. One of the many. Now, this little invention what do you want with it?” Damon asked.

“Oh, me personally? I don’t want anything with it. I’m just doing what I’m told. You know Damon we're on the same side.”  Isobel take's Damon's face in her hands.

“Oh yeah? What side is that?” Damon asked.

“Katherine’s.” Isobel said, “She wants John Gilbert to have the device and I think that you know that she’s not happy when she doesn’t get what she wants.”

Damon throws her off, “Why are you doing her dirty work?”

“Don’t kill the messenger.” Isobel chuckled darkly, “We both know that you can’t control Katherine. She does what she wants.”

“So do I.”

“Oh really Damon? You do?” She comes in close to him, “What should we do now?” Damon starts laughing and she follows.

They begin to kiss each other. Suddenly, Damon slams her on the floor, “Now that I have your attention, listen up. You do not come into my town; threaten the people I care about. Going after Spencer? Bad move. You leave her alone or I will rip you to bits because I do believe in killing the messenger. You know why? Because it sends a message.” Damon pushed her further, “Katherine wants something from me? You tell that little bitch to come get it herself.”

*

Elena is going down the stairs. Someone is knocking on the door. She opens the door to see Bonnie.

“Hi.” Elena asked confused.

“Hey.” Bonnie said, “I couldn’t sleep last night. You were obviously upset about something and I just walked away. It’s not me. That can’t be us. You’re my friend, Elena. If you need me I’m here for you and I’m sorry I couldn’t show you that yesterday.”

“I met my birth mother.”

“Oh. Was it... Are you okay?” Bonnie asked.

Elena cries and shakes her head, Bonnie embraces her. Elena pulls away, “Did you talk to Spencer?” Bonnie shook her head, “I- I think you should Bon.”