Klaus

Flashback

England, 1492. At a House, Trevor is speaking with a woman. He rejoins Elijah. Elijah smiles, “Ah, good evening, Trevor. I am pleased you could join us.”

“I could not miss the birthday celebration.” Trevor said.

“No, considering the gift you claim to bear.” Elijah said, “Where is this mystery girl of which you speak?”

“Right this way.” Trevor said and walked away. Elijah follows him. They rejoin Katherine, “My dear.”

Katherine turned around and faced Elijah and Trevor, “Hello.” She smiled and curtsied.

Elijah is in shock but soon recovers and smiled.

Flashback Ended

*

Spencer is waiting for Elijah to wake up at the basement of the Boarding House. Suddenly he wakes up. Spencer rushes over to him. He’s in shock when he sees her.

Spencer whispered, “Elijah.”

“Nikolina.”

Flashback

Bulgaria, 1492. In a cottage, Alexander was sitting with his son Edward while Nikolina was inside.

“Honey, there’s someone at the door!” Alexander said.

“Yeah,” Nikolina said, “I am coming.” Nikolina walked towards the door and flung it open.

She saw a man standing there. He was a handsome man who stood at about 5'11" in height, and had a thin but muscular body. He had long brown hair which were his shoulder length. His eyes were hazel brown in colour. His facial features are angular - high cheekbones, a strong jawline, and a straight nose.

Nikolina furrowed her brows, “How may I help you, sir?”

Elijah started to say something but no sound came out of his mouth. He was staring at Nikolina in awe.

Flashback Ended

Spencer was shaking her head, “Elijah! It's me, it's Spencer.”

“Oh, my God.” Elijah gasped.

Flashback

Elijah couldn’t form words as he stared at Nikolina. He shook himself to reality, “I am Elijah, miss.” He looked down embarrassed, “Forgive me. He looked back at her, “You remind me of someone.”

Nikolina smiled, “It’s no problem, sir.”

Elijah nodded, “Do you know Katerina Petrova?”

Nikolina’s eyes widened and she nodded.

“May I come in, miss?”

Flashback Ended

Elijah closes his eyes. Spencer gets closer but his body spasms. He gets up, “I can't—I can't breathe! What's happening to me?” He rushes over the door but stammers against the doorway. She rushes over to him and holds him up. “I can't... I can't be in this house.”

“You're not invited in.” Spencer said to herself.

“Then get me out of here.” He slams into another wall and disappears. Spencer runs after him and goes to the front door. Elijah is outside. He tries to enter but he can’t enter, “What happened?”