Founder's Day Part 2

Damon is walking toward Alaric, “Ric!”

Alaric stopped and looked at Damon, “Yeah?”

“You keep those nifty little vampire darts in the car?”

“Yeah, why do you ask?” Alaric nodded.

“Because this square is crawling with tomb vampires. I think we might need a stake or two.”

“Yeah, got it.” Alaric leaves, Damon sees Stefan and Elena. He goes toward them and takes Elena’s hand.

“What are you doing?” Elena asked.

“Saving your life.” Damon said, “Fifteen words or less… Tomb vamps are here, Founding Families are their target.” He turned to Stefan, “Get her out of here, now! Do you know where’s Spencer?”

Stefan and Elena shook their heads. Damon sighed worried, he started to leave.

“Wait, where are you going?” Stefan asked.

“That's more than fifteen words, Stefan.” Damon said and walked away.

“Wait, Jeremy is out here somewhere.” Elena said.

“Let’s go find him, come on!” Stefan said.

*

Tyler is at the pool table at the Grill. Matt and Caroline are sitting at a table, they look at him, “There was this time, freshman year, when Bonnie and I were in a fight and we swore that we would never talk again.” Caroline told Matt.

“Caroline, give it a rest.” Matt pleaded.

Mayor Lockwood arrives at the Mystic Grill. He goes toward Tyler, “What are you doing here? I told you to go home.”

“I decided not to.” Tyler shrugged.

“If I tell you to do something, you do it!” He grabs Tyler’s arm and begins to shout.

“Let go of me!” Tyler yelled.

Caroline arrives, “Mayor, is everything okay?”

Matt arrives too; the Mayor looks at them. He turned to Tyler, “Please Tyler; I need you to go home, now. Take your friends with you.”

“Why? What’s going on?” Tyler asked.

“I can’t explain. All of you need to get home, now. Please.” Mayor said.

Tyler nodded, “Yeah, okay.”

The Mayor gives him his car’s keys. “Here, take my car, it’s out back. Caroline, Matt go with him.”

They look at him and leave.

*

Jeremy is in front of the restrooms. Anna goes toward him. “Anna what are you doing here? My uncle could see you.” Jeremy said.

“I don’t care about that. I needed to find you. Come here.” Anna said. She enters the restroom and Jeremy follows her.

*

Elena is looking for Jeremy when Stefan sees Jason and Spencer. “Spencer!”

“Stefan?” Spencer asked, when she saw his worried face, “What’s wrong?”

“Get out of here!” Stefan yelled, “The tomb vampires are after the founding families!”

Spencer gasped, she turned to Jason. “Melissa.”

Jason was already walking away, “On it.”

Spencer turned to Stefan, “Where’s Damon?”

“I-I don’t know,” Stefan shrugged.