By the Light of the Moon

At the Lockwood's mansion, Tyler is in his father's office. He's re-watching the video of Mason's transformation while he's preparing everything for the full moon. He takes his phone and calls Mason, but gets no answer. He leaves a message. “Mason, it's Tyler again.” Tyler sighed, “Look, your cell's voice mail is full. I need to talk to you. It's a full moon tomorrow and… I found your recording and I'm freaking out over here. So, just call me back, please.”

*

At Mason's apartment, A woman walks into the room and listens to Tyler as he leaves a message on Mason's home phone's answering machine.

*

Spencer is in her bedroom with Bonnie. She looks at the moonstone. Elena walks in and sits down next to her.

“Now that you've got this back, what are you gonna do with it?” Elena asked.

“Right now, it's what is binding the Sun and the Moon Curse.” Bonnie said looking at the moonstone,
“If I can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone, the stone becomes useless.”

“And according to the sisters, Klaus becomes vengeful.” Spencer muttered.

Bonnie turned to Spencer, “Maybe.”

“If he finds out.” Elena said.

“Bonnie, can't this wait? Stefan is stuck in the tomb with Katherine.” Spencer said turning to look at Elena, “We've got to get him out.” Elena looked down saying nothing.

Bonnie turned to Elena, “I am sorry Lena but Stefan wants me to focus on this.”

Elena nods.

Spencer groaned. “Don't listen to him. He thinks that he's protecting me, but he's wrong.”

“I'm taking Stefan's side with this one. We're not gonna let you get used in some creepy sacrifice ritual.” Elena spoke up.

Bonnie takes the stone from Spencer’s hand. She puts the stone in her bag and looks at Elena. “I need a coffee.” She gets up and leaves. Jeremy looks at Elena.

Elena looked at Spencer. Spencer shrugged, “What?”

“Why are you on some suicide mission?” Elena said.

“I'm trying to prevent everyone else from getting hurt.” Spencer said.

“Oh so, bringing Klaus the moonstone so you can get yourself killed is okay?” She shakes her head as she leaves.

Spencer waits a beat and takes the moonstone from Bonnie's bag. She quietly hurries down the stairs. She has her car keys in her hands. Bonnie rejoins her. “Where are you going?”

“Um, to see Damon.”

“You're lying.” Bonnie said.

“No, I'm not.” Spencer shook her head.

“Really? Tell your face.” Bonnie crossed her hands.

Spencer groaned, “Are you serious?”

Elena rejoins them, “She took the moonstone.” She said checking Bonnie’s bag.

Spencer narrowed her eyes at Elena , “How did you...?”

“We tested you, and you failed.” Bonnie said.

Spencer sighed, “Klaus killed Nikolina’s entire family just because she and Katherine crossed him. I can't let that happen.” Bonnie lets her leave. Spencer looks mildy confused as she walks down the stairs and opens the door to leave, but an invisible barrier prevents her. She's trapped. She turns around and looks at them. “What did you do?”