Blood Brothers

Stefan is locked up in a cell in the basement of the Salvatore Boardng House. He is hallucinating due to the lack of blood.

Flashback

Mystic Falls, 1864. The town is capturing vampires. “We have to get to the church. They're waiting.” A man told the others.

“Circle around that way. I'll distract them.” Stefan told Damon, “Go.” He turned to the other men, “Over here! There's another one! Quick! Help me!” He said pointing towards the wrong direction.

“Arm yourselves.” Jonathan Gilbert, one of the men, told others. The men follow Stefan. Only one man is standing guard over the carriage containing the vampires. Damon hits him and knocks him out. Stefan returns. Damon grabs the keys out of the man's pocket and unlocks the carriage.

“We don't have long.” Stefan told his brother.

“Katherine.” Damon kept on saying, “Katherine.” They see a very weak Katherine in the carriage. Damon and Stefan lift Katherine out of the carriage. They untie her and take off the muzzle that covers her mouth.

“We're going to get you out of here.” Stefan turned to Damon, “Damon, hurry. Hurry.” Suddenly a gun shoot is heard and Stefan turns to see Damon is shot at. Stefan gasps and see Damon fall to the ground in pain. Stefan rushes over to him. “No! No. Damon.” He cries.

“Come on. Let's go.” The man said who was firing.

“Uhh!” Stefan runs and grabs a gun, but he is shot down too.

Flashback Ended

In the woods, Stefan is drifting in and out between the present and past.

“Stefan.” Damon said, “Stefan.”

Elena said, “Stefan.” Elena told him, “I love you, Stefan.”

I love you Stefan,” Katherine said weakly. She is taken back into the carriage in the past.

In the present, Elena looks through the bars at him and a tear falls on her cheeks.

*

Spencer was sitting on the red couch in her room, writing in her diary.

‘Dear Diary,

George Bernard Shaw once wrote: ‘There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.’

Clearly, Shaw had his heart broken once or twice. Tragedies happen. What are you gonna do, give up? Quit? No. I realize now that when your heart breaks, you got to fight like hell to make sure your still alive. Because you are. And that pain you feel? That's life. The confusion and fear? That's there to remind you, that somewhere out there is something better, and that something is worth fighting for.

Stefan’s going to be Okay. At least, that’s all I can hope for.

-Spencer’

She heard her phone buzzing, Spencer got up from the couch and went to answer it, “Good morning Sunshine.”

“Hey,” Spencer smiled even though Damon couldn’t see her.

“You coming in today?”

“I was thinking of, why?” Spencer asked.

Damon was about to say something when Elena interrupted him from behind, “It's so hard to see him locked up like this.”

“You're the one who locked him up.” Damon muttered.