Ramen (Fluff)

Naruto POV

    Me and the rest of team 7 just got back from a mission, it was tiring but we got through it and finished it. I was thinking about what I should do now when I was abruptly cut out of my thoughts by my stomach growling at me signaling I'm hungry, I immediately think of ramen it's the best! I go up to Sasuke as everybody else from our team is gone probably going home or something, I tap on Sasukes shoulder and he turns around he sighs then starts to say "What do you want usuratonkachi?" I glare at him before I pull him behind a building and say "You can drop the act now."
————————————————————
3rd Person POV

    The Uchiha just stares at the blonde before his eyes look around them and the corner of the building before his eyes softened. "Fine why are we behind this building anyway? Cant resist me huh?" The ravenette says smirking, the Uzumaki just glared at him before hugging Sasuke and kissing the tip of his nose then giggling. Sasuke just stands there with a tint of blush on his cheeks, they stand in the silence for a few seconds before Narutos stomach growls again. The Uchiha just grabs the cheerful blondes tan hand and walks to Ichiraku Ramen knowing the blonde would want ramen since he eats it almost everyday. They enter the ramen shop and order Naruto ordering his usual and Sasuke ordering the same thing as his blonde haired boyfriend.
————————————————————
                    A Few Hours Later
————————————————————
Narutos POV

    After we got done eating the best thing in the world I took sasukes hand and we went to my apartment trying not to be suspicious as our relationship is a secret we let go of each others hand and walked a few feet apart until we made it to my apartment. As soon as we made it in i grabbed his hand and we went to my bedroom I just snuggled up to him and we fell asleep not knowing a certain pink screaming banshee was watching us in anger.
————————————————————

A/N
Hello I hope you have a good day, remember to eat something and drink water!