Accident (Angst)

(Modern AU)
———————————————————
3rd Person POV

It was a windy and stormy day as two men we're walking on the sidewalk. They had a date at the famous expensive restaurant "bleh hahah". (I don't know any restaurant names so)
"Can we get ice cream? Please Sasuke..." The blonde asked. "Fine we can Naruto." Sasuke replied with. As they we're crossing the road a drunk driver was seen in the corner of Sasuke's eye as his eyes widen seeing him not stopping he tries to grab Naruto and he successfully saved him but not before the car crashed into another car. As it spun it headed straight for them before Sasuke could move out of the way it hit the both of them.

Onyx eyes fluttered open a little before shutting seeing the brightness of a light and a white- grayish room. "Are you ok sir? Can you tell me your name?" The male voice asks him averting his eyes from him to some medical stuff. "I'm fine, Sasuke Uchiha." He responded with a raspy voice. "Ok sir. Here is some water." Another voice says as they help him sit up to drink water.

He spits it out as he remembers something. "Where is Naruto? Naruto Uzumaki. Is he ok? Is he alive?" He asks worriedly. The doctors just sigh we don't know his pulse was faint but we haven't heard from the doctors that are current with him right now..." The male voice responds with as he gives a pity glance towards Sasuke.

"Mr. Kurama, I- Uh- Um- Naruto Uzumaki just died..." A doctor came in his name tag said 'Mr. Deidara' on it. "Uh I'm sorry Sasuke..." The guy named Kurama pats his shoulder before finishing up and walking out. "He can't be dead... I was gonna propose to him... We were gonna get married... No... No.. No." Sasuke says as he blocks his ears from any noise as he starts panicking the heart monitor starts beeating faster alerting nearby doctors. As Mr. Kurama comes in his eyes widen as he tries to calm the Uchiha down it doesn't work. After a while though Sasuke finally calms down after 15 minutes.

"Is he really dead?" He asks as tears start streaming down his face onto the white fabric of the bed. Mr. Deidara walks in and says that somebody needs Mr. Kurama. "I'm- Uh sorry Sasuke Uchiha but I don't think he would want you to cry all your life and bring your self down. I think he would want you to try and move on and if you can't he would want you to get help after what you saw that's scary I understand it's happen to me too. And I got a therapist and they helped me so I think you should get one." He says patting Sasuke's shoulder trying to comfort him. "Ok. I will..." The raven haired says as Mr. Deidara gives him a cup of water he gulps it down...

He feels numb on the inside. But acts completely fine on the outside...
———————————————————
A/N
Sorry for all the angst lately I just don't know what to do anymore. Remember stay hydrated and healthy!