Caught... (Fluff)

(Modern AU)
———————————————————
3rd Person POV

'SLAM' A bedroom door could be heard slamming inside of a shared house multiple people live in together.

  "Sasuke! We're gonna get caught and it's gonna be your fault!" A soft whisper could be heard in a closet as two men were trying to hide from a specific pink haired women. Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki are a couple, a secret one at that.

  They do not want people knowing about their relationship, as they want privacy and knowing their friends, that won't likely happen.

  "I recall you dragging me in here so..." Sasuke started to say but was cut off by the closet door slamming open, revealing a pink haired women along with a purple haired women.

  "Sasuke, Naruto?'" A high-pitch voice echoed through the house as they were still settling into the house.

  "Hi Sakura..." Naruto trailed off as he dug his face into Sasuke's chest, trying to hide from embarrassment.

   "Care to explain what is happening in here?" Sakura asked as she put her hands on her hips.

  "We are....We are dating!" Naruto blurts out.

  Silence fills the closet as the two girls stand in the doorway shocked.

  "WHAT?!" A voice roared through the house.
———————————————————
A/N
Sorry this is two weeks or so late stuff has happened and I was busy. This is kinda rushed and short next chapter won't be for a while tho. Stay hydrated and healthy!