Meeting Naruto's Brother? (Fluff)

(Part 2 To Meeting The Adoptive Parents)
(Deidara Is Naruto's Brother And Not Dead)
(Sasodei)
———————————————————
Sasuke's POV

I'm scared again... I've already met Naruto's adoptive parents now I have to meet his brother! I didn't even know he had one. I thought he was an only child! "He's here Sasuke!" Naruto shouts from across the house. Currently Naruto was making dinner for us as I was cleaning up around the house and was getting dressed. "Ok." I shout back to him as I walk out of our shared bedroom and go into the front area. My mouth drops to the floor well mentally. I see fucking Deidara?! And Sasori?!

"What the fuck he's your brother?!" I shout curiously. Naruto flinches so does Deidara but only for a second before Naruto nods. "What The Fuck." I whisper but Deidara hears it and just averts his eyes from me to Naruto and Sasori.

   "So let me get this straight Deidara is your brother and the red head is?" I say gesturing around with my hands. "Yes and the 'red head' is Sasori Deidara's boyfriend. I just looked shocked again as they all sigh hopelessly.

  "Uh- I- Um- So- I- Uh." I stutter out at lost of words. "Sasuke calm down there's some tomato soup on the table if you wanna go eat we'll be there in a second." Naruto says as my eyes light up from hearing the word Tomato. I bolt to the dining table into my seat gulping down all the tomato soup in my bowl.

  As the three walk in Sasori and Deidara stare in shock at me while Naruto just sighs walking over and sitting across from me. "Cmon take a seat." I say calmly. They walk over and sit across from each other as well.
———————————————————
                          After Dinner
———————————————————
Deidara's POV

Me and Sasori were getting up ready to leave but then I remembered something. I smirk as I open my mouth to speak but Danna beats me to it, "We will get going we have to get back to the Akatsuki anyways also Sasuke I know you think the Akatsuki is a bad group but we're not Naruto will explain it to you after we leave." He says as I give a glare to Sasuke before Danna drags me out of the house.

  "Dont start a fight with Sasuke okay I don't want you getting hurt, brat." He whispers in my ear. I just nod as we walk back to the Akatsuki base secretly.
———————————————————
Sasuke's POV

  "So wanna explain what he meant by they weren't a bad group?" I ask Naruto as I turn to look at him after closing the front door. He just sighs as he signals for me to follow him we make it to our shared bedroom and change before getting in bed snuggling together. "Ok so this is where it begins..." He starts..
———————————————————
A/N
I'm so sorry this is so fucking late I was so caught up in my game I forgot. But I'm thinking about making another Naruto ship oneshot book but just one ship. I'm thinking either Sasodei, Kiba X Kankuro or Sakuhina.
Remember stay hydrated and healthy.