Injured (Fluff)

(Blood Mentions)
(Their 15-16)
———————————————————
Sasuke's POV

    It was a hot sunny day, me and Naruto were walking back from a mission only the two of us had. Which was weird because we always do missions either solo or as Team 7. So it was awkward to say the least but whatever. As we were walking out of no where a kitten comes up and Naruto starts petting it.

"If you get hurt from that kitten then I will slap you. It's the most dumbest thing you could get hurt by." I say, he just rolls his eyes still petting the cat...

As he picks the cat up it turns into this mystery man and another man comes out throwing a kunai in Naruto's leg as the mystery person in Naruto's hands cuts his cheek making two deep cuts. Then they just disappear as Naruto screams in pain falling to the ground. I run up to him and pick him up bridal style, I start heading back to the village still carrying him as he passes out in my arms. 'Great. This is gonna be a long trip back.' I thought while sighing.
———————————————————
              When They Make It Back
———————————————————
Naruto's POV

   I shoot my eyes open remembering what happened with those people as I close my eyes again from finally realizing the bright light that I was staring at. I turn my head to the right squinting my eyes a little seeing Sasuke? 'What the fuck is he doing here? And where the fuck am I?' I thought as Sasuke snapped me out of my thoughts by murmuring something. "I didn't hear that what?" I said with a rasp voice from just waking up. He hands me a cup of water as I take it he starts speaking louder this time. "I said we're at my house I treated your wounds they cut your cheek but not to deep. The wound on your leg though you won't be able to walk for a while, I mean you can but it would put you in a lot of pain." He states as I put the now empty cup on the table right next to I'm guessing his bed. I nod at him as I take the blanket that's on top of me off swinging my legs to the side but instantly regretting it as I feel the pain shoot in my body.

   I scream in pain as he just sighs. He walks over to me putting my legs back on the bed but not before getting behind me in the bed as he pushes me back onto his chest, holding my waist I turn over on my stomach, hissing in pain for a second. Putting one  hand on his torso and the other on his chest. He takes one hand putting it in my sun-kissed hair as he runs his pale fingers through my hair my eyes slowly but surely start dropping. I drift off to sleep as he kisses my forehead. Before I finally fall asleep I murmur out a 'I love you Sasuke' to him then I fall asleep.
———————————————————
                       In The Morning
———————————————————
3rd Person POV

   The blonde wakes up to the warmth of somebody beneath him. He then remembers the day before and starts blushing like crazy. He picks his head up from the person chest beneath him and stares up at the ravenettes face blushing even more if that's possible. The ravenette must have woken up a while ago seeing as he was looking out the window not tired nor looking like he just woke up. The blonde pokes the ravenette trying to get his attention, he succeeds as Sasuke looks down at him smirking. "Remember what you said yesterday?" He asks. Naruto nods but speaks, "Yes I do." He states "Well I like you- love you too." Sasuke says, in the heat of the moment it brings the two closer till both their lips are moving together against each other.
———————————————————
A/N
A Fluff! I'll do angst tomorrow. Remember stay hydrated and healthy.