MISSING?! (Angst)

(Death)
———————————————————
3rd Person POV

   A ravenette was walking through a village hidden in the leaves named 'Konoha', when he heard some people gossiping about one of his teammates 'Naruto?' He thought as they mentioned the blonde Disappeared. 'There's no way' the ravenette named Uchiha Sasuke thought as a bunch of girls came up to him asking if he wanted to hang out and were just fan-girls. "Ugh everybody leave me alone already!" He exclaimed in anger.
——————————————————
Sasuke's POV

   'I just wanna be left alone and figure out what happened to him, knowing that dobe he probably got kidnapped.' I thought as Sakura snapped me out of my thoughts along with Kakashi-Sensei "Hello Sasuke-kun! Did you hear about Naruto apparently he went missing after our mission." 'MISSING?! I thought he just went on a mission and disappeared not missing!' I thought as Sakura once again snapped me out of my thoughts asking if I was ok, 'I'm fine so do we have any idea where Naruto could be?" I ask. They just rolled their eyes and eyed each other like they knew where he was 'Weird' I thought as I start walking away once I turn the corner I wait for them to walk away from the spot we just talked at, they soon start to walk away I follow behind them sneakily while hiding my chakra from them so they can't sense I'm behind them. They make it to a 'abandoned building??' Weird I've never seen this before I've been all around this village and never seen it. I walk behind the building as they walk in there's one window in the back I peak through it as my eyes scan the window for a opening, 'An Opening!' I go inside and see Naruto being tortured I try to run up their but I can't it's like something is blocking me. After a few minutes I see Sakura pointing a kunai to Naruto's throat! I try once again to get through I do but before I can save Naruto she slits his throat... 'I can't save him oh no... I wanted to tell him how I felt and be a couple after I avenge my clan from Him I run up to him trying everything. I know that the hospital won't work they hate his guts but maybe they'll help me!' I run to the hospital asking for them to atleast try since I'm 'The last Uchiha' they agreed but they still glared at him while trying to help...

   A doctor comes up to me after they tried he just shakes his head no signaling he's dead. After that I ran home and cried until I couldn't anymore he's gone... I stayed in my house after that but left the village and went to kill my brother... 'I will come back to avenge you Naruto...'
———————————————————

A/N
Here's another angst since I had nothing to do and thought about this! Remember have a good day, stay hydrated and healthy!