A WHAT?!?!!? (Angst)

(Death)
———————————————————
3rd Person POV

A blonde named Naruto Uzumaki was walking home when he heard a yell for help... ,That sounded like...... SASUKE!' Naruto thought as he hurried over to where he heard the raven yell from....
———————————————————
Naruto's POV

I ran over to where I heard the yell and see Sasuke with a kunai to his throat, 'He looks like he's about to pass out from to much chakra.' I think as I hide behind something so the mysterious person doesn't see me. I throw a kunai at the person hoping it hits them. It barely misses 'dammit' I think as I come out of my hiding spot knowing they know I'm there already as they looked in my direction, "Give him back!" I exclaim in anger now wanting to go home and sleep. In return a kunai gets brought to my throat, 'I didn't think of this at all.' I thought as I realize I also used all my chakra on the mission me and team 7 just had. "I'll just kill you instead then!" The mysterious person says. Soon after I feel pain in my throat, I don't remember stuff after that as I passed out seconds later.
———————————————————
Sasuke's POV

I wake up in a hospital room? "Sasuke-Kun! Your ok!!" Sakura says excitedly. I just roll my eyes not in the mood for her, "What happened" I say with a raspy voice as I just woke up. "Oh Naruto saved you but he got his throat slit and is in the hospital room next to you, he hasn't woke up yet though." Sakura says as she hands me a glass of water. I take a big gulp before giving it back to her so she can put it on a table next to her, "Is he ok?" I ask not wanting to seem worried for him. "We don't know the doctors haven't said anything to us they gave us glares while we came here though, I think they were glaring at Naruto for some reason." The pinkette says confused. After a few minutes of silence a doctor came in " Oh good your awake Uchiha Sasuke." The doctor says happily that I'm awake, "Yea, Yea I'm fine how is Naruto though?" I ask worriedly for him but as soon as I bring Naruto in the situation she glared at the wall which I assume he is on the other side of. "He's in a coma..." she says trying to hide her happiness. "A WHAT?!?!!?" I try to say calmly but it comes out more angry than worriedly. 'There's no way, what if he doesn't wake up, I never got to express my feelings because I'm being so rude half the time to him for no reason!' I thought as I was snapped out of my thoughts by Sakura asking if I was ok, I just nod to her in return "Do you know when he'll wake up?" I ask, she just shakes her head no.
———————————————————
Sasuke's POV

"Remember that day Naruto." I say sadly staring at the grave that says 'Uzumaki Naruto' I walk home that rainy cloudy night, tears forming in my onyx eyes knowing it's my fault that he died....
———————————————————

A/N

Sorry for not updating for a few days I just had writers block but I'm back and here's the angst I said I would do! Have a good day!