Please Dont Go... (Angst)

(Modern AU)
(Death)
(Suicide)
(Three-Shot)
———————————————————
3rd Person POV

At the top of a cliff there was a sun-kissed blonde as he stares down at the grass below him he reached into his back pocket, grabbing his phone and going to somebody's contact.

He clicked on the contact typing. 'I'm sorry I won't be there for the rest of your life , I love you, Sasuke. I know you don't like me back but I might as well get rid of myself so you don't have to deal with a burden like me. I hope you and Sakura live a happy life together.'

The blonde smiled sadly as tears streamed down his face. He must have not notice them as he gasped before sighing, throwing his orange phone cased phone on the ground behind him as the location button presses from a snail crawling over it. His eyes widen as he runs over to it trying to click the location button to turn it off but there's liquid all over it from the snail as he realizes if he doesn't jump now it's too late...

He slowly walks over to the edge of the cliff looking down as he hears sirens in the distance. He sighs as he turns around looking back at his town as he sees the ambulance and cop cars in the distance. He takes one more step falling off the edge of the cliff. He sighs one more time closing his eyes as he accepts fate.

As he falls to the ground the last thought he has is 'I'm sorry Sasuke...' As he hears the ambulance and cop cars coming into hearing distance more clearer and hears footsteps he drifts off to sleep... Forever...
———————————————————
A/N
The first angst of the three I'm doing! Remember stay hydrated and healthy.