Coming Home To Him (Smut)

(Modern AU)
———————————————————
3rd Person POV

*CREAK*
A door creaking open could be heard throughout a small house in a small neighborhood. Sasuke, a famous CEO just got home from a long day at work, needing to relax.

"Naruto..? Are you uh.. home..?" Sasuke called out hoping his husband, Naruto was home. He could hear bare feet smacking the wooden floor in the hallway. A man with blonde hair comes around the corner, running towards Sasuke. Sasuke opens up his arms as Naruto jumps onto him wrapping his legs around Sasuke's waist.

"Oh? Is there something you wanna do, Naruto?" Sasuke asks, raising an eyebrow at his lover. Naruto immediately, repeatedly says yes until Sasuke chuckles, "Alright, alright let's get to the bedroom, my prince." He says as he carries  Naruto through the small house and into their bedroom, on the bed.

Sasuke immediately starts undressing himself and Naruto, throwing the clothes on the floor, not wanting to deal with that right now. He starts kissing Naruto first, on the lips then slowly makes his way down, to his neck kissing sensitive spots on the blondes neck, making him whimper.
He stops after a while, sitting up to look at the marks on his lover. He smirks and then goes right down to his nipples. He takes one into his mouth, and takes one of his hands and grabs the lube while the other touches the other unattended nipple. He starts opening the lube and starts inserting a finger inside of Naruto.

Naruto starts whimpering and moaning, being pleasured this much is overwhelming to him. He starts squirming, wanting more. Sasuke puts another finger in, and goes at a slow pace. Naruto squirms even more at the slow pace and Sasuke goes faster, moving his fingers and he smirks as he hits a specific spot that makes Naruto moan loudly.

  He takes his fingers out and puts lube on his dick and starts to insert it. He bottoms out and waits until Naruto is ready. "I- I'm ready." Naruto gasps out. I start moving really slow before i slowly take my dick out, not all the way though. I slam it back in and I thrust faster and harder into Naruto, making him a moaning, gasping and sweaty mess. I reach over to play with his dick and his breathing starts getting more erratic and heavy and he cums after a few more seconds. I take my dick out and cum on his back.
———————————————————
A/N
Hi guys! This was a request. Uh nothing specific so I just wrote some plain smut. Honestly the best I've done so far in my opinion! And if you wanna see a specific oneshot that's not in here or more detailed request it! I will try to do it as fast as I can! I don't understand how I can write this but not a very easy essay that is due tonight. Whatever though! I hope you guys like this and remember to stay hydrated and healthy!! <3 Also sorry that this is rushed! I got this done in 10 minutes. :)