Rejection PT1 (Angst/Fluff)

(Modern AU)
(Playboy Sasuke)
(Their In Highschool)
(No Uchiha Massacre)
(Two-Shot)
———————————————————.
3rd Person POV

   "You can do this Naruto-Kun!" Currently a purple haired girl was trying to encourage her friend named Naruto Uzumaki to ask out his crush the school playboy Sasuke Uchiha...

   "I know Hinata I just- what if he rejects me?" The blonde whispered seeing as he realized they made it to school. "He won't! I assure you Naruto it's obvious he likes you back!" She says trying to assure him.

  "Fine I'll do it after school then." He murmurs as he walks away to his locker. He gets his stuff and goes to Mr. Hatake's class.

   As the bell rings he gets up only to be pushed back down by a pale hand. He slowly looks up hesitant because he knows who it is. "What do you want Sasuke?" He asks. As the ravenette was about to speak his friend, Neji Hyuuga spoke first, "Sasuke can we go now he's not worth the time." He says as he pats Sasuke's shoulder. The Uchiha just rolls his eyes and walks out the classroom door. Neji follows but not before throwing something at Naruto and murmuring Worthless.

  'Meet me at the Sakura tree after school, Sasuke.' The note said as Naruto sneakily puts it on the ravenette's desk as he goes back to his desk waiting for him to get to class.

  When the Uchiha does walk in and sees the note he looks around at the students in the classroom trying to figure out who put it on his desk.
———————————————————
                        After School
———————————————————
Sasuke's POV

   It was after school I was about to walk home when I remembered somebody wanted to meet me at the Sakura tree. Probably another girl wanting to confess their love to me I'll just date them then break up with them.

  As I walk up to the tree I see a figure standing there. 'Naruto?' I thought as I got closer it was indeed Naruto. I slowly walk up trying my best not to make any noise.

  I tap his shoulder and he jumps for a second with a yelp. I smirk as he turns around about to scream but shuts his mouth upon seeing it's me.

  "So what did you wanna ask me?" I ask curiously. He sighs but starts speaking, "Sasuke- I- Uh- I-I like you...." He stutters out from nervousness. I chuckle for a second as his ocean blue eyes avert from the ground to me. My onyx eyes connect with his for a second before he looks away. "Naruto..." I start off with.

  "Naruto I'm not into guys I'm straight. Honestly why the fuck would you think I like guys?! I only date girls! Where did you get the knowledge of me liking boys from? Your little fantasy world? Well sorry to burst it but I'm straight dumbass! Honestly what the fuck is wrong with you?!" I shout as I laugh from his stupidity.
———————————————————
Naruto's POV

    "Naruto I'm not into guys I'm straight. Honestly why the fuck would you think I like guys?! I only date girls! Where did you get the knowledge of me liking boys from? Your little fantasy world? Well sorry to burst it but I'm straight dumbass! Honestly what the fuck is wrong with you?!" He shouts at me while laughing. Tears start brimming my eyes as they soon start to flow down my tanned cheeks onto the grass.

As his laughter dies down he looks at me smirking. "I shouldn't have confessed to you. Your just a stuck up little asshole playboy that dates girls for popularity! Like honestly what the fuck is wrong with me? Why the fuck do I like a dumbass bitch that only cares about himself?" I shout back at him before running off to Hinata's house.

  I knock on the door more like bang on it. As Hinata opens the door slowly she gasps as she sees me crying and sobbing loudly. She hurriedly grabs me pulling me inside. She hugs me as I notice some pink in the corner of my eye.

I look over and see Sakura through my blurry eye sight. "What i-is s-she doing
h-here?" I ask between sobs. Hinata sighs but explains that their dating. "Oh okay." I whisper still crying but calming down.

  Soon I stop crying. "So what happened?" Sakura asks. I explain everything to them but to scared to see the looks on their face I avert my eyes downwards.

  "Oh my god why is he so mean?!" Sakura screeches. As I cover my ears I look up to see Hinata scooting closer to me. She pulls me into a hug I cling to her chest sobbing into the crook of her neck. "Your fine Naruto. He doesn't deserve you. You deserve better. He's just an asshole." She says trying to calm me down.

  After that day I moved schools and so did Hinata and Sakura. We moved in with my brothers Deidara and Kurama. Kurama has a boyfriend named Itachi he's apparently an Uchiha to but after what he heard happened he never talked to Sasuke again. As for Deidara he also has a boyfriend named Sasori. Sometimes I still cry at night over Sasuke but I know I have friends with me.
———————————————————
A/N
See I don't know if I like this or not.
Anyways don't you just love angst so much? Because I'm in such an angst mood so be prepared for a lot of angst but I will do a little fluff this week. Remember stay hydrated and healthy! Also the moment between Naruto and Hinata isn't me shipping them I just wanna clarify that!