2K Reads Special! (Smut)

(Don't Like Don't Read)
———————————————————
3rd Person POV

    A thump was heard as a blonde and a raven haired were seen as the raven haired boy was pinning the blonde to their front door. "S-Sasuke!" The blonde yelped as the action happened out of the blue.

  "Naruto... I need you... Now..." The man named Sasuke murmured leaning closer to the blonde under him. Naruto didn't get the chance to respond as he was lifted up and carried to their shared room and thrown on the bed gently of course.

  "Do I have your consent?" He asks. Naruto just nods slowly. Sasuke quickly dives his lips into the blondes kissing him slowly and passionately.

  Naruto snakes his arms around the others neck as Sasuke starts taking off his shirt. The ravenette pulls away a string of saliva connecting them together before breaking apart.

  Sasuke takes Naruto's shirt off completely as he starts kissing the blondes neck gently. He then starts sucking on his neck leaving red marks on his neck that would be visible for a few days.

   He starts kissing him again this time trailing them down the blondes tan chest to his stomach. He stops and sucks on one of the blondes buds, earning a quiet moan before a gasp as a pale hand travels to his other bud pinching and playing with it.

  Sasuke goes back 'n forth between the two sucking on one and playing with the other before the blonde finally has the strength to say something while being impatient wanting more pleasure.

   "S-Sasuke! I n-need you now..." The blonde moans as he can feel the ravenette smirk before taking off his pants and underwear in one go.

  "Impatient are we?" Onyx eyes meet Naruto's ocean-blue eyes as Sasuke murmurs. Before Naruto can respond a hand grabs his hard-on. He gasps before moaning as the hand soon disappears but gets replaced into a mouth sucking him off.

   Moans and groans could be heard as he was getting sucked off. Before they knew it the blondes cock was twitching as a sign of close to release.

  Before he could release Sasuke stopped sucking him off and put his fingers to Naruto's mouth. The blonde pouted for a second before taking the pale fingers and sucking and licking them, coating them in his saliva.

   After a few minutes the ravenette took his fingers out of the blondes mouth and grabbed one of his legs lifting it up on his shoulder before slightly touching the blondes rim.

  Naruto tried to back himself on his fingers feeling them but to no avail Sasuke pulled his hand away glaring at him as a warning but also smirking.

  He sighed before gasping feeling a finger enter his hole slowly fingering him. He moaned as another finger entered him, scissoring him. Moans filled the room again as Sasuke fingered him, stretching his hole.

  He took his fingers out followed by a whine from the man underneath him. He shushed him quickly as he took his own clothes off throwing them onto the floor somewhere.

  He lubed up his cock with his own saliva before putting his tip in the blondes hole. He waited before putting most of his cock into his hole before bottoming out.

  When he got a nod from Naruto he started thrusting inside him slowly to get the blonde to beg and whine. It worked as the blonde kept whining. "Beg Naruto." He demanded in a low and husky voice.

  The blonde stares at his onyx eyes, wide-eyed. "Please Sasuke! P-Please thrust into me, make me come..." Naruto begged under him. It worked as Sasuke started to thrust into him brutally and fast.

  Moans, groans and skin slapping together could be heard in the bedroom as Sasuke kept thrusting into the blonde.

  "I'm gonna c-come S-Sasuke!" Naruto moaned out as his cock was twitching. Sasuke grunted before grabbing the blondes cock and stroking it fast. He starts thrusting fast as he also is coming to his high, his thrusts getting sloppy as the blonde comes before him. A few moments later Sasuke also came. They laid their for a while, bed messy and both their bodies sweaty.
———————————————————
A/N
Omg Smut Ahhh! Who Knew I Would Do This Even Tho It Says No Smut In The Desc! Anyways I Know I Haven't Updated In A While But I Think I'm Gonna Allow Smut. Only Because I Think It's The Only Thing My Brain Can Write Right Now... Anyways Thanks For 2K Reads! I Appreciate It And All The Votes!
Remember stay hydrated and healthy!