Tired (Fluff)

(Modern AU)
———————————————————
Sasuke's POV

    I was walking home from work when I felt dizzy a little, 'I should've gotten some sleep' I thought as my blonde haired boyfriend, Naruto Uzumaki nudged me out of my thoughts. "You ok Sasuke..?" He asks a tint of worried in his eye's. I just nod and wave my hand around signaling I'm fine, he just continues to walk slower for some reason. Until I took a good look at his face and realized right then and there 'He has bags under his eyes!' I was thinking before he just collapses onto my chest with a 'thump'. I just call a taxi to drive us back to our mansion seeing as we live together. I walk in and set Naruto down, I start to walk away when I feel a tug I look down and see Naruto wanting to sleep and cuddle together. I climb in the black with orange pillows and blanket bed and fall asleep with my arms around his waist while his are on my chest.
———————————————————
Naruto's POV

   I wake up to my head buried in Sasuke's chest? I turn around to be met with the blinding light, I immediately just turn and bury my head in Sasuke's chest causing him to wake up. He just looks down at me, he gets up untangling us and closes the window with the black fabric curtains on the window. He crawls back in bed and cuddles with me again. We cuddle in silence till he speaks up "We both need to get some sleep so seeing as it's Sunday how about we sleep and cuddle for the day?" He asks his voice hoarse as he just woke up. I just nod re-burying my face in his chest my arms wrapped around his torso while his are wrapped around my waist and with that we cuddle and sleep the day away, of course getting up to eat and go to the bathroom.
———————————————————

A/N
     It's short but sweet plus I needed to update sometime so here's a fluff after the two angsts! Remember have a good day and  stay hydrated!