Bleachers (Fluff)

(Modern Au)

-------------------------------

3rd Person POV

"YEAAA!!" Shouting came from the gymnasium. A team just got a point, and they got super excited, celebrating by shouting. There was a boy on the team named Sasuke. He was the leader of the team and the best. More shouting could be heard as he scored another point for them.

A sigh could be heard from the bleachers, a guy was sitting there staring at him from afar. He was mesmerized by how attractive he was, he couldn't stop staring. "Naruto! Stop staring at Sasuke, you're starting to drool." Sakura whispered to him.

He got flustered, turning red like a tomato. "Shut up." He mumbled in reply to his friend. Sakura only smirked and looked away. Only if they realized Sasuke was staring at him, hearing what they said.

Sasuke smirked; he started walking up to the two on the bleachers. His eyes never leave Naruto as he smiles at him. Sakura sees him coming before Naruto can. He nods towards her as he gets closer, she takes this as a signal to leave.

She quickly runs away, smiling. "Hey, Sasuke." Naruto whispers, nervous. "Meet me behind the bleachers after class." Sasuke says, still smiling and winking before running back to the court. After the game, Sasuke walks back behind the bleachers.

"Hey Naruto." He whispers into his ear. He jumps, getting scared before quickly turning around and calming down. "So, what did you need, Sasuke?" He asks, curious. Sasuke kisses him, not wanting to wait any longer.

----------------------------------------

A/N 

HI! I have not published in so long and I am so sorry for that I do not know what to write anymore so if you guys request, I will happily write it! But make sure to read my other book! Next update on it will be this week someday! Stay safe and hydrated byeee!! <3