Stressed (Angst/Fluff)

(It's A Two-Shot)
(Modern AU)
(CEO Sasuke)
(Their 23-24)
———————————————————
3rd Person POV

It was a long day for the CEO Sasuke Uchiha, he had 4 meetings that were 3 hours long and it didn't help that most of those people in the meetings were homophobic and he already had an encounter with a Karen. So when he came home he was kinda frustrated but more stressed. But his husband didn't know that nor did he notice that so things got really bad...
———————————————————
                      Flash Le Back
———————————————————
Naruto's POV

    I was cooking tomato soup for Sasuke and me for dinner because his birthday is soon so it's an early birthday dinner! As I finish cooking I hear the front door open, I immediately start smiling and walk to the front door to see Sasuke my ravenette husband standing there taking his coat off kinda aggressively. "Hi Sasuke!" I say happily latching onto him like a koala. He just pulls me off of him harshly, "What's wrong Sasuke? Are you mad at me?" I ask him. He just rolls his eyes but speaks as he walks away, "Leave me the fuck alone Naruto." He murmured as he slams our bedroom door.

———————————————————
                            At Night
———————————————————
Naruto's POV

    I was on the couch in the living room with some blankets and pillows I decided to let him be alone and I'll have the couch since he seems mad at me so I don't wanna disturb him... I hear the bedroom door open and a still angry but stressed Sasuke. He looks at me and goes to the front door probably to leave but I walk up to him grabbing his wrist. "Sasuke did I do something wrong?" I whisper. "I. Said. Leave. Me. The. Fuck. ALONE! How did I ever fucking like you." He snapped. He harshly yanks his wrist out of my grip slamming the door as he walks past it. I just fall on my knees crying and overthinking everything... "I'm sorry Sasuke please come back I need you..." I whispered before I got up and put on one of his hoodies laying on his side of the bed missing him...
———————————————————
                End Of Le Flashback
———————————————————
Naruto's POV

    And that's where we are at now I'm just laying in bed waiting for him to come home. As I hear the front door open and footsteps nearing our room the door knob turns and then...
———————————————————
A/N
Ha! Cliffhanger I decided to make a two-shot of this it will be out tomorrow! Remember stay hydrated and healthy!