YOU HAVE A FOX?!? (Fluff?)

(No Uchiha Massacre)
(Their Like 15-16)
(Kurama Can Turn Into A Fox also human And Not Be Trapped In Naruto)
———————————————————
3rd Person POV

   A blonde boy was walking with a ravenette his crush, that said blonde was named Naruto Uzumaki while the ravenette was named Sasuke Uchiha. They were walking to the Uchiha's house wanting to hang out and play some games there and mess around. People in the village hate Naruto because of Kurama, the nine-tailed fox inside of him but when he was with Sasuke and found out they're friends nobody hurt him or was mean to him again. What nobody knew was that they had a crush on each other, they were to scared to tell each other. As they were walking a pink haired girl walks up to them...
———————————————————
Naruto's POV

    As me and Sasuke were walking Sakura came up to us. "Hello Naruto-Kun, Sasuke-Kun." She said waving to us, "Hi Sakura-Chan!" I said my voice filled with happiness, she's like my other best friend while Sasuke is my crush and my best friend, we're also on the same team all three of us so we're comrades too! Sasuke just looked in the opposite direction from her, 'So maybe he doesn't have a soft spot for anybody but me...' I thought as Sasuke and Sakura snapped me out of my thoughts asking if I was ok. I just nodded to them. As we stand in silence for a few minutes before Sakura speaks up "I gtg me,Ino and Hinata are hanging out bye bye guys!" She says as she walks away running to the blonde and purple haired girls in the distance. Me and Sasuke just walk to his house as soon as we get their we run in his room. His family likes to ask questions especially his mother she wants to know if we're together yet or not, so we just run into his room as soon as we walk through the front door. "Phew" I say as I plop on Sasuke's bed with a 'thump'...
———————————————————
                  Few Hours Later
———————————————————
Sasuke's POV

    It's been a few hours now and me and Naruto were just talking on my bed when out of no where a fox with orange fur and red eye's with black slits in them poofs on to Naruto's shoulder. I immediately react and grab a kunai out of the wall and throw it at the small fox it just hides behind Naruto. Naruto snaps out of his thoughts and starts to speak up, "Sasuke! Don't hurt Kurama he's the reason the people in the village hate me because he's trapped inside of me but he's actually nice he was controlled! Please don't hurt him!!" He stated not wanting the fox to get hurt I just go back on the bed and sit next to Naruto the fox jumps back on his shoulder and sniffs me. "Can you two get together already gee." The fox says, 'he has a deep voice a scary one at that.' I thought as Naruto is a blushing mess while I smirk. "Wait you like me?" I ask the realization hitting me in the face like a bitch. "Yep now KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE!" (Jk, Jk scratch that part out hehe)
"Yes he does and I can tell you do too so bye bye good luck" he states as he transforms into a human?! He walks off, a few seconds later I hear my brother yelped?! I'm so confused "Their together!!" I ask Naruto surprised my brother is dating a fox and the fact he's a bottom wtf is going on!! "Yep, did you not know?" He asks innocently. "No I didn't.." I say but I soon remember Naruto likes me back I smirk and Naruto sees asking what's with the smirk. But I just reply with a kiss on the lips. He kisses back and we soon pull away. "Mm-tired.." Naruto says rubbing his left eye while yawning. I just pull him into my chest and play with his hair, he soon drifts off to sleep. After a while I do to slowly closing my eyes but before I do I say "I love you Naruto..." and with that I fall asleep...
———————————————————

A/N
I think this the longest one I've done! Anyways I added Kyuuita because I kinda ship it I don't know why though but anyways here's another fluff!!! Remember have a good day and stay hydrated and healthy!