Stressed PT2 (Angst/Fluff)

(Modern AU)
(CEO Sasuke)
(Their 23-24)
———————————————————
Sasuke's POV

    I walked in the house a lot calmer then the past few hours of lashing at Naruto. 'I have to apologize to him!' I thought, I said some fucked up shit... And I think he took it seriously as it sounded like I meant it but it was just my dumbass brain! I walk through the house and open the bedroom door slowly. As my eyes adjust to the cold and dark room I see a figure huddled on the bed on my side of mine and Naru's bed as I turn the lights on I see my sun-kissed blonde huddled in one of my baggy hoodies atleast on him and staring at me with red puffy eyes I'm guessing he was crying. 'God dammit' I thought as I slowly reach my hand out "Naru, I'm sorry okay I didn't mean it! I just had a very frustrated day and I know I shouldn't have lashed out on you but I was so stressed and frustrated that I wasn't thinking straight. Please forgive me Naru, I love you I didn't mean those things your important to me and I still love you! You're my Naru how could I not love you!" I say staring at his ocean blue eyes with my onyx eyes. His eyes just softened as he signals for me to come over to him as soon as I sit on the bed he tackles me in a tight hug, squeezing me. "Ok calm down Naruto your gonna kill me!" I say chuckling. "I forgive you Sasuke!" He says happily, I just smile at him as I get up to change. When I come back he starts looking up but soon becomes flustered probably because I'm not wearing a shirt only some shorts. I smirk climbing in bed behind him as I wrap my arms around him he turns his body facing me putting his arms around my torso, snuggling his head into my chest. As he drifts off to sleep I say "I love you Naru" he just snuggles more. I smile as I soon drifting off to sleep but not before putting my hand in his hair running my fingers through the sun-kissed hair. 'I'm so lucky for you. Naru...' I thought as my last thought for the night...
———————————————————
A/N
Here is the 2nd part of the two shot! Hope you enjoyed it! Remember stay hydrated and healthy!