A Date (Fluff)

Modern AU

3rd Person POV

   It was peaceful night for the Uchiha-Uzumaki family household, when the front door could be heard opening. A raven head walked in the front door, "Hey babe." The raven haired man said hugging the sun-kissed haired blonde from behind while the blonde was making dinner. "Welcome home Sasuke!" The blonde said to the man named Sasuke. "It's good to be home Naruto." Sasuke stated staring at The other man named Naruto's ocean-blue eyes with his onyx eyes. "Stop staring!" Naruto said blushing, "Fine, fine." The Uchiha said walking away to change into some comfortable clothes. He comes back to an empty silent house. 'Weird' the raven head thought as he looked around for the Uzumaki. "Naruto? .......Naruto?" Sasuke said worried his boyfriend was kidnapped. 'There's no way somebody could kidnap him in only 5 minutes' he thought calming down a little bit, 'Plus I would've heard him screeching like Sakura used to when she saw me' the Uchiha thought rolling his eyes mentally while scanning the house for his blonde once more. He heard the back door open to see his blonde haired boyfriend coming over to him. "Follow me!" The blonde stated excitedly, the ravenette just nodded wondering why he was outside in the backyard of their shared house. He walks outside behind the Uzumaki to see a little picnic set up under a few trees with fairy lights connecting to them. "We're having a date under the moon together!" Naruto said happily walking over to the picnic sitting down. Sasuke followed behind him a few moments later regaining focus on what was happening around him, he sat down next to the blonde holding onto his waist, kissing his cheek making the Uzumaki giggle then put a slice of a ham sandwich in the raven hairs face. The Uchiha opened his mouth and Naruto put the sandwich in his mouth.
———————————————————
30 Minutes later
———————————————————
Sasuke's POV

I was laying with Naruto on my left side we're stargazing, we fell asleep cuddling together in our backyard, 'we are totally gonna be sore sleeping on the ground' I thought before falling asleep smiling knowing my boyfriend was right next to me.
———————————————————

A/N
Another fluff I'll try to make an angst after this one! Remember hydrate and eat something also get sleep!