Y-You're A Fox?! (Fluff)

Supernatural AU 

Modern AU

————————————————————

Naruto POV

    I was just making ramen in my shared house with my boyfriend Sasuke Uchiha when out of no where my two orange with red tip fox ears and my fox tail that has orange fading into red pop out I hear the front door open. 'At the worst fucking time possible great!' I thought while running to the bathroom before my raven haired boyfriend sees me. He hears me running because he called out to me "Naruto? Uh.. Naruto you here?" 'Gosh dang it now I have to go out there before he thinks im dead like last time...

————————————————————

                         Flashback 

————————————————————

Naruto POV

I was just having a dream peacefully until I hear a yell it sounds like 'Sasuke?' I thought I bolt up out of bed and run downstairs, I see Sasuke worried out of his mind. "S-Sasuke? Why are you worried did something happen?" I ask worried for him. His head snaps up and he stares wide-eyed but his eye's soften he runs up to me and hugs me, I hug him back confused. "I thought you died you weren't responding I guess I should've looked around the house first sorry for worrying you usuratonkachi." I just nod understanding I was about to say something but a knock at our door interrupted us, Sasuke opened it and Sakura came in with Hinata her girlfriend. "Hello Sasuke, Naruto we just wanted to see how you guys we're doing we haven't heard from you guy's in a while and Hinata was worried, so I told her we would come see you guy's after we were done with work." Sakura stated I nodded walking over and hugging them, its something we do when we see eachother to know that the other couple is fine. We are overprotective of the others in the group afterall. 

————————————————————

                     Flashback End 

————————————————————

Naruto POV

    I walk out to see Sasuke staring at me his onyx eyes widened when he noticed my ears and tail. I look down to scared of what he would think of them, "You look good Naruto." Sasuke say's hugging me letting me know he is fine with my ears and tail, I just hugged him and giggled when he got startled of the sudden movement. The raven pecked my nose and dropped me on the couch gently, he put a movie on and came up to me, laying me on top of him petting my ears as I purr and slowly drift off to a peaceful sleep.

————————————————————

A/N

Another fluff because im so bored but thanks to the people who voted and are even reading this! Have a good day. Remember eat and stay hydrated!