Cold (Fluff)

(Modern AU)
(Model Sasuke)
(No Uchiha Massacre)
———————————————————
3rd Person POV

    It was a snowy day for Konoha as it was snowing. "Ahh Sasuke!" Currently a blonde was being chased by a raven named Sasuke Uchiha, "Get Back here Naruto!" Sasuke shouts. He soon catches up to the blond as he jumps on him from behind causing them to both fall to the ground the raven on the blondes back as a thump was heard. They bursted into laughter but were panting heavily from running especially in the cold.

As Sasuke gets off Naruto and Naruto stands up the raven can't help but notice the blonde shivering. "You ok?" The Uchiha asks the Uzumaki. The blonde only nods as Sasuke starts walking away he catches up but stays behind him a little crossing his arms around his chest as his hands start rubbing his arms from above the coat.

The model turned back and saw it and slowed down to his side going the same pace as his boyfriend was. "Here take it." The model whispers as he hands him his coat the blonde not taking it. "Naruto take it now." Sasuke says sternly the Uzumaki only nodded quickly taking the jacket and putting it on.

As they make it home Sasuke walks into the kitchen speaking "Go change your clothes I'll make us some hot chocolate then we can snuggle on the couch and watch some movies." He says as he starts making hot chocolate. Naruto nods as he walks up the stairs careful not to slip and in their shared bedroom.

When he walks down the downstairs, rooms are filled with the scent of hot chocolate. He walks into the living room right on time Sasuke walks out of the kitchen two mugs filled with hot chocolate in his hand. He hands Naruto his and sits down next to Naruto as he picks a movie. Naruto looks at Sasuke as he stops on a movie. "This one?" Sasuke just nods as Naruto presses play they grab the blankets off the end of the couch and set their hot chocolate on the coffee table in front of them and snuggle up together in the blankets.

As they glance at each other their eyes lock together their gaze averting from the movie to each other as they drew closer to each other their lips brushing against each other Sasuke pulling Naruto into a kiss turning it into a make out session, as they separate a string of their saliva connecting to them until it disappears they go back to watching the movie after a while.
———————————————————
A/N
Sorry this is late I was distracted by this game I'm playing called Genshin Impact it's now my favorite game! Also I had to school so I had to do that but now I'm done so here's another fluff the next one will also be fluff but after that I'll do three angsts! Remember stay hydrated and healthy!