Secretly Dating (Fluff)

(Modern AU)
(Model Sasuke Uchiha)
———————————————————
Naruto's POV

    I'm dating the famous model Sasuke Uchiha... I know I can't believe it either but here I am at his house cuddling with him on his couch watching a movie. "Naru what do you wanna do today?" He asks me I'm guessing he is bored because heck so am I. "I don't know maybe go get Ramen!?" I state excitedly but also questionable. He just chuckles then sighs before speaking, "If we get caught it's gonna be your fault." He says I just roll my eyes. 'The only reason I don't wanna get caught is so I don't ruin his reputation and I don't like the attention' I thought as Sasuke nudged me out of my thoughts, "You ok you kinda spaced out for a second, I was asking if you'd wanna go now seeing as a lot of people shouldn't be out seeing it's only noon." He says I just nod and we go get dressed out of our pajamas. He puts on white button up shirt with some black jeans and black/white shoes. While I put on an orange button up shirt and white jeans also wearing white/orange shoes. We walk out of the door he has a white hat on and some sunglasses. "I'm surprised nobody knows where the great model Uchiha Sasuke lives..." I say as he just chuckles and shakes his head. My friend Sakura Haruno comes up to me I guess she spotted me with some hot dude. "Hello Naruto-Kun who's this?" She says smirking, "It's my-" I get cut off by shouting behind Sakura we look behind her to see Ino? "Uh hi Ino?" I say as she just catches her breathe, waving her hand signaling we can continue our conversation. I just nod "As I was sayi-" I get cut off once again, this time by Sasuke Uchiha or for them mystery man. "I'm his boyfriend Jack." He says I just stare at him glaring he just puts his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. Sakura just stares in shock while Ino just smirks. "I knew something was going on with you Naruto! I seen you with somebody in public I just didn't know who it was and you seemed busy so I didn't wanna bother you." Ino says as Sakura just turns her head to look at Ino then us a few times before Ino grabs her shoulders making her face us.

   After a while we say our goodbyes and walk our separate ways, "That was close, also Jack seriously that's the name you come up with?!" I shout a little to loud as my face flushes red from embarrassment because people now averted their attention to me and Sasuke. He just laughs it off while he wraps his arm around my shoulder as we begin walking again. We soon make it to a ramen shop and step in, they already know that Sasuke is in disguise as the staff here are very kind to me a lot of people hate me because of my parents mysterious death like not even an hour after I was born so they think it was my fault. They were nice to me when I needed it the most, "The usual." Sasuke says I just nod looking at him then back at our waiter. Soon we get our food eat then Sasuke pays but we did argue for a while. We walk home and see some of his fan girls wearing his Merch and talking about him. "He probably doesn't have a girlfriend nobody is good enough for him except for me!" One exclaims as they start arguing I just hug Sasuke's right arm and sigh leaning my head against his right arm while still hugging it. He just looks down and leans in a little closer to kiss my forehead. We make it home and I just flop on the bed tired. He soon comes out of the bathroom, in pajamas holding some for me also. "Do I have to change you or are you gonna get up to change yourself?" He asks me I just sigh getting up slowly grabbing the close and swaying towards the bathroom. I get my pajamas on and sway out of the bathroom into his room back on his bed. He puts his phone on the nightstand right next to him opening his arms I just flop on his chest with a tiny 'thump'. He laughs at it and wraps his arms around my waist protectively as I put one on his chest and the other around his torso, snuggling into him deeper taking in his minty scent. And with that our eyes droop slowly as we drift off to sleep...
———————————————————
A/N
Sorry it's a little late I got distracted today. I tried doing this 24 hour discord call with my friend but it didn't work out but we only had three hours left but couldn't do it. Remember stay hydrated and healthy!